Chapter 27: Out With 404

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Wow, you girls look nice in those clothes

UMP45: Heh, you don't look bad yourself master, Kalina said we have to make a first experience for you

UMP9: It does feel nice wearing different clothes other then our combat ones for once

UMP40: I'm just glad we get to have a day with master, its like a harem date for you huh master?

You chuckled a bit with a little blush on your face as you scratch the back of your head a bit once UMP40 said that, I guess it is going to be a harem date of you with the 404 girls today....

Y/N: Well, I'm ready when you girls are, shall we?

G11: Master, when we get to the mall, can I have a body pillow of you?

Y/N: U-Uhhh, s-sure...I don't mind...

HK416: What happened to your other body pillow?

G11: ....

G11 didn't reply to HK416's question, now that you thought about it, you didn't know G11 had a body pillow before.

G11: Lost it....

Y/N thought: How can you loss a body pillow?

-

Time skip as you and the 404 girls made it to the entrance of the mall, as you and the girls walked in, as expected, the mall is full of people, some people were shopping some stuff, going to different shops while others are just walking around and talking to each other.

Y/N: Alright girls, we meet at the food court in three hours, until then you girls are free to do and buy what ever you want....just don't spend too much...and don't get into trouble...

UMP40: Okay! Come on 9, lets go shop some new panties~

UMP40 said as she took UMP9 with her and rush off through the mall, you sweat drop a bit of what UMP40 said, buying new panties huh? I wonder why, G11 then pull on HK416's jacket to get her attention.

G11: I need you to come with me 416....I feel small walking around with this many people...

HK416: *sigh* fine, but I'm not carrying you...

G11: Then-

HK416: I'm not holding your hand either

G11: .....bitch

G11 then started walking through the mall passing a few people that was taller then her, HK416 followed close behind her, since G11 looks like a child, people might get curious as of why a child is walking around without a guardian.