Chapter 4: Who's Idea was This

A/N Italics are thoughts of the person that's telling the story in that exact moment what they thought or representing a person in a text conversation

Lucy's P.O.V

I walked to school Friday morning super early like on Wednesday to work on my song that still doesn't have a name yet. I don't have time to work on it later because I will be at Lev's house all weekend for this slumber party that Lev planed up. I still think that she is up to something, I can't help but wonder who these friends are. Its worrying me well I can only wait to see what happens at Lev's . I had just made it to the front gates to spot Erz and Jellal sitting on a bench together alone they were the only ones here they hadn't seemed to notice me so, I decided to be mean and freak them out a little.

"Hey love birds if you keep acting like that you won't be able to keep your secret" I said in a loud enough voice for them to hear it and not notice me.

I saw Erz and Jellal literally jump apart and start to apologize like they accidentally sat on a bench with Erzs head resting on Jellals shoulder and with Jellals hands resting around her waist. I started to laugh like crazy I couldn't help it, it was just so funny

"Lu come out here I can hear you laughing behind the bushes" Jellal said.

"Sorry I just had to do it once I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to scary you or anything" I said coming out from behind the bushes.

"Its ok Lucy you just scared us a little but to be totally honest I thought that it was you the whole time because you called us lovebirds and you are the only person that knows we are dating" Erz said.

"Honestly I'm sorry but I thought that you were starting to fall asleep and I don't know when the others usually get here so I thought the best way was to scare you a little bit" I said.

"Ok thanks Lucy we will be more careful next time" Erz said.

"Erz you know that you can call me Lu right" I said.

"Ok I will try my best to be more comfortable in my own skin it's hard when you are secretly in hiding but, I do want to thank you Lu you have made things easier for me and Jelly-kun" Erz said.

"Your welcome Erz that's what friends are for right?" I said and then asked for confirmation.

"Right that's what friends are for Lu and thanks again we really do owe you" Jellal said.

"You don't owe me anything this is what I do for the people I love, you are my friends and your a lot like family for me because I never had the ideal family life so really I owe you two, Lev, Juvs, Wends, and even Gray, Gajeel, and Rome" I said.

"Wait who's Rome?" Erz asked.

"Romeo" I answered.

"That was really sweet of you to say Lu" Jellal said.

Then we looked over to see three bluenettes approaching it was Lev, Juvs, and Wends, I guess that they live close to each other because they always walk together but how do they not notice Rome when they pick up Wends they live together I know this because Wends told me. The last thing I need right now is another bomb shell dropped on me that's why I'm so nervous for this slumber party and the fact that Lev wont tell me anything about these surprise guests. I just need to stop worrying so much keep your cool Lucy ok the last thing you need is to have a nervous break down are something as long as I don't have one of those nightmares well I'm at Levs house. When the thoughts stopped rushing through my head long enough for me to get a grip on my self, I noticed Lev starring at me like she has been wanting to say something important to me. 

"Do you need to talk to me Lev?" I asked.

"No I don't need to talk Lu it just seemed like something was bothering you and when your sad I'm sad to Lu you are like a third sister to me we are just as close as I'm with my sisters" Lev answered.