Billie:I don't mind.

Jennifer:Good.

We stopped talking as i laid my head on her chest once again. I paid attention to the faint music she hd playing, the song was "the night we met" by lord huron.

Billie began humming along to the song. I felt the vibrations of her humming in her chest, i listened to her heart beat while her chest rose and fell- in sync with her breathing.

I could hear her heart beat fast, whenever i would lay my head on her chest i could always hear her heartbeat speeding up. It reassured me of her feelings towards me.

I fell asleep that way, paying attention to Billie's heartbeat while feeling her chest rise and fall and listening to her hum to a song that i really loved.

The next morning-

Danny woke us up to tell Billie that she had to go do a sound check. We both got up, took showers and got dressed. Billie insists in me accompanying her to every sound check.

She says they are boring if im not there. We went out of the bus and saw at least 200 fans, crowded around with a shit ton of body guards keeping them back.

Billie went and greeted them, asking them how they were doing and receiving compliments. Soon Maggie told us we had to go inside. When we went in we bolted straight to the stage. Billie grabbed a mic and i sat down in the floor where the audience will be in a few hours.

Billie:Hello,testing testing ,123456789

I laughed.

Billie:And this one goes out to my girlfriend .

I love you melody began to play and i laughed, shaking my head. She sang the song and then the music stop.

Billie:What you think?

Jennifer:That you're corny as fuck.

Billie:Its all your fault i swear.

I giggled.

Jennifer:Stop it you're gonna make me blush.

She chuckled and blew a kiss at me. I caught it and put it to my heart.

Finneas:What did we just walk into?

I looked to the left of the stage to see Finneas and Marshall standing there.

Marshall:I don't know man but i feel like a third-wheel.

Finneas:Aye! We got four wheels, we're a car!

They high fived, Billie and i just laughed. Finneas did his part of the sound check, then Marshall went. When they were done we walked back to the bus. Marshall and i went inside while Finneas and Billie greeted fans.

Marshall:No dude, what is that?

He said pointing to my shirt, i had a moana shirt on.

Jennifer:The best Disney princess.

I said in a matter of fact.

Marshall:Nah, the little mermaid will forever be the best water rated princess

Jennifer:Boy please, Moana left her people to save them, the little mermaid left for dick, dont ever disrespect moana princess of motunui.

Marshall:Little mermaid will forever be an og.

Jennifer:Moana is still better.

Finneas and Billie walked in.

Jennifer:Which one is better, Moana or The little mermaid?

Billie:Moana.

Finneas:The little mermaid.

I looked at Finneas very shocked.

Jennifer:Wow Finneas, i really thought you were a smart individual.

Finneas put his hands up in the air.

Finneas:I like mermaids, sue me.

We all laughed at his defensive behavior.

Authors note:Paparazzi really wont leave Billie alone at airports like bro gtfo🤦🏻‍♀️