Chapter 5: Her name is Sue

Start from the beginning

The apron only reached to the point above her knees exposing her smooth porcelain legs. The manner which it snugly fit her body exposing her seductive curves. It was sexy, too sexy.

She raised one of her eyebrows and then looked at Sajin who was peeking at her from behind the couch with a flushed face.

"I see you're just a useless pervert, huh?" She said in a harsh tone.

Bam!

She didn't see him move again. It really was in an instant that his hand reached her head and chopped her.

"What the hell was that for?!" She yelled as she grabbed her head.

"You're the one not wearing pants!" He yelled, cheeks still flushed.

"Pervert." She said.

"Pervert." He replied.

They both crossed their arms and looked away from each other.

After a few moments of standing like that Sajin finally spoke. "I'm sorry."

Suicide responded as well. "Sorry too. I'll go put on some pants."

"Thanks."

"Now, the reason I was calling you, Sajin." She said causing Sajin's ears to perk up.

'Sajin'? This was the second time she called him that instead of 'Master'.

He decided to ignore it and turned to look at her.

She was still pouting and avoiding eye contact bit continued talking to him nonetheless.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Is there... Anything you would particularly like for dinner?"

"..." This whole event that took place was because she wanted to know what he would like for dinner?

If Sajin could go back in time to hit himself he would do it without a moments hesitation.

"... Whatever you feel like. I'm not particularly interested in anything." He answered as he went to throw himself back on the couch.

"Okay!" She yelled as she ran back into the kitchen.

Sajin saw this as a good opportunity to quickly take a nap before eating. He tried to stand up but the couch was just so comfortable that he just drifted off. The last thought on his mind made him smile.

Suicide is almost as fun to hang out with as Hanako.

*
"Is something wrong, Sajin-kun?"

When Sajin opened his eyes he was looking directly at her.

Hanako Suzumiya.

She was the same as alwaysLarge, round eyes that were a lovely brown. Chubby cheeks that had a pinkish tint every time he looked at her. She was wearing her glasses this time in her school uniform.