Chapter five-The new start

Unknown number POV~

Gotta love waking up early. All day I've seen posts on twitter for this girl called Pandora. She has a YouTube channel with her best friend. She's cute, they both are but Pandora she's just...WOW. I had woken up surprisingly still had my beanie on. Ahh love my beanies.

Todays plan is to film the videos for our channel. Hopefully the subscribers will like it or even better love it. Every week I look at Pandora's channel and every time they always have a challenge or prank or any type of disturbance and it's always dedicated to us. It makes me feel honoured. At least soemone appreciates our group.

I somehow recently found a twitter account based on Pandora and all about her was rude and hurtful words. I look through it again to see if there was any other tweets sonce I havent checked in a few day. Oooh thats new I chuckle to myself. It's a phone number the tweet said:

"Message this whore (phone number)" I decided to contact this person, that had decided to tell the followers her number, from a hidden account so they wouldnt know it was me.

Me-Why did you out her number on twitter.

Her- The little whore needs to know her place in society and thats right at the bottom of the chain. She's a shallow self absorbed nerd.

Me-Oh don't you think that's a bit mean and harsh.

After a few minutes I gave up. Clearly she went offline. I decided I was going to messege this girl to let her know I'm here for her.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*Hi Pandora im here to help you.*

I hope she dont find me creepy. Lets just hope. BEEP!

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Uhhh hai who are you?*

Oh thank god she hasn't seen me as a creep I'm really not. I wanted to keep my identity unknown for a while, lets keep it that way for a while. I decided to put back:

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*I'm someone who's here to help I may be far away and im Australia but I'm going to help you get through this. Every step of the way*

That should do for now im not going to give too much information out about me or she'll crack me and I'll look like a fool.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*I'm sorry but that doesnt make it better who are you?*

Hmmm she doesn't know who I am, I guess that is good. I'll quickly message her back.

Pandora POV~

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*I am a big fan of yours I watch your YouTube channel I have well me and my group have our own channel. Anyways I dont follow you on your twitter because it could cause bad things to stir. However I am willing to help you.*

There that should do it. I followed my two brothers down the street.BEEP!

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Oh, well I'm sorry if I would stir anything but to be honest I still need to know who you are, I dont even know if you are male or female, your age. For all I could know you could be a forty to sixty year old pervert that is stalking me.*

I have got to go now which is sad I like talking to her. She seems.....some what sweet. I'll very quickly message her back and go.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*You haven't stirred anything, but I don't want anything to happen. I will be able to tell you more about me, we must known more of each other first.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note- 

I am happy with the length of this one as it has increased from the past chapters, but I will make them longer hopefully. I am begining to like writing this book and I hope you all like this book, if you don't that is completely fine because it is your own opinion and I cant change that. If you owuld like me to add any thing into the newer chapters I will write do not hesitate to message me or even comment on the book, I am open to new ideas and will take them aboard when I write. Also I think I might need some new names for people, anybody got suggestions?