Chapter nineteen-Free cuddles

Authors note-

Hai guys I hope you like this chapter, I have literally just written it, while talking to two people, that makes me smile. I am possibly going to make the chapters longer so I can finish the book quicker; but I need your guy's opinion on that. I hope this chapter isn't boring and is interesting (even if it is only a little bit interesting) it's better than nothing... so I'll take it. Right back to the story here is chapter nineteen called free cuddles enjoy, and I will see you guys soon. lava you all, keep smiling maybe someone can make you smile too. Don't foget to vote and comment if you like it and want more chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora POV~

BEEP!BEEP! My alarm sounded, urgh why do mondays exist, they are horrible making people go to... school! Then it hit me like a tonne of bricks I start school today with Blaze. It's good thing I am in my last year of school. I don't think I would be able to go through another year of school. Yes, I know about college and unversity; but they aren't like secondary school or high school as some people call it. I got up looking around the room and planted my feet onto the floor, I really need to sort this room out today or tomorrow. I know I said that I was going to do the room at the weekend but I feel like it would be more roomy if I did it quicker, also I want to get new stuff to fit in the room. I walked to the shower and turned it on before going into the room and playing my stereo that I got Blaze to set up for me yesterday. I  turned it on an started to play the janoskians songs, currently playing was 'set this world on fire'. I hummed along to it and walked back into the shower to see it was at a good temperature, I undressed and got in it starting to wash mysel, not washing my hair as it is still clean from yesterdays last night shower.

I hoped out, after washing myself and wrapped the towel around my body securley, as well as one around my head. I started to walk back into the room and turned off the music and grabbed my school uniform and put it on tucking the shirt into the skirt, which sat on my hips. Pulling my hair from behind me to roughly equal amounts on each side of my shoulder. I stuck on the marron sort of coloured blazer and grabbed my denim backpack. Which is filled with all my school supplies I think I might need today. Going to the side of my bed, to the little night stand, I grabbed both my phone and charger (you never know when you are going to need it) and placed them in a pocket and in the bag. I put on the black pumps and walked out the door closing it behind me. I wasn't in a rush so I sat down and grabbed an apple as it wakes you up more. I waited for Blaze to finish as he woke up a little later than planned, and then we set off for a days worth of school.

At school

As we arrived at the gates we started to get odd glances of a few people mainl girls, that gave me a horrible face and when they looked at Blaze they would just giggle and walk away. Like seriously control your hormones woman, he loves Summer not you biatch. The boys however would make it completely obvious and look directly at me then you would have Blaze giving them the death glare, I found it highly amusing. We had just neard the front dorrs when a boy came up to us and stared at both of us. I looked around him and saw three other boys sniggering.

"Free cuddle?" He offered. I looked at the boys again and I heard one of them mumble 'he wont get a cuddle she wouldn't do that', then I smirked before nodding and giving him a cuddle and a little hand gesture to the boys and mouthed 'looks like he got one'. Then we entered the building and Blaze had to ask for directions to the office. I had just stood akwardly behind him waiting for the directions. A few minutes later we got to the office and saw the lady at the front desk.

"Hello miss, we are Blaze and Pandora Smith, we are the new students would we be able to have our time table, or is it sechdule here." Blaze spoke in a soft tone, I think he wants to make a good example.

"Ahhh yes, you are the new English students that transferred schools due to a job promotion. Yes you will be able to grab you sechdules here I will print them out as soon as I can, also I will pair you with someone to guide you round the school, Pandora you will be paired with James Yammouni, he is one of the top students in your year and happens to be in your classes too. As for you Blaze you will be paired with Joan Black, she too is a top student. But first I would like you to fill these in while I get your sechdues." She spoke back. Sliding over two sheets of paper for us to sign. I grabbed a pen form my bag and got another one out seeing as Blaze didn't have one to use, and I started to write down all the information down that's relevent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it for this chapter I hope you guys like it. I'll continue this onto the next chapter obvisously. Please  vote and comment if you liked it, if you would like me to add bits in further chapters I will so don't hesitate to message me.