MEETING FATHER

CHADS POV

            After I overheard Law and Cassandras conversation I went into my bed. I sat up thinking this over and over again. How long has he been knowing? This just isn’t right. When is he planning on telling us? How can I talk to him about this? Then I thought I’ll ask him about it tomorrow. I went to bed with a lot of things on my mind.

LAWS POV

            The next morning I woke up Cassandra and Jake up and headed to my dad’s. It’s only a few minutes away. I was super nervous for Cassandra and Jake. She looked nervous but I told her she didn’t. She was too worried. “Lawrence!” I heard dad scream. I smiled “Hey pop” Cassandra smiled “Hello” “Oh my” He hugged her so big. They both started to cry. She whipped her tears away. “This is Jake” Jake smiled and shook his hand “This is my little brother” He smiled. And clapped his hands together “let’s go inside”

CASSANDRAS POV

            I was super nervous to meet my dad. When we got inside there was a lady doing the clothes. I smiled at her, she smiled back. “Have a seat” We all sat down. Dad started the conversation first. He started to talk about how he and my mom had met. He told us what happened after they found out she was pregnant for me. “She had called me and I told her I wanted you” “what did she say?” I asked. “She said no, she wanted you” I shook my head. “I wish she would of just told me that truth” He nodded “She didn’t want you to be upset with her she didn’t want you to feel disappointed in her” “Well now I am”

            Jake asks. “So Cassandra is half Philippines?” He nodded “yes she is half white half Philippines” Jake thought that was amazing. “Cool” we all laughed at him. We stayed there for two hours talking about the past. “Are yall hungry?” My dad asked us. “Yeah” Jake says. “Yall can stay for dinner if yall like?” I looked at Law. He nodded. I nodded back. “Yeah we can” “So Cassandra you staying with Law now?” “Yeah, we moved in last night” When it was done we eat and then left. I hugged them and thanked them for the food. My dad kissed me and told me he loved me.

            I tolded him I loved him back. We got back into the car and went to Dumbo's. Everyone was getting ready. They are going to do a dance class. I'm excited I never been in one since I was little. I can’t wait to watch them dance again. I had brought my camera. It stayed in my bag. When Charles saw Jake he ran for him and grabbed him. Jake laughed. I laughed at him. Dumbo's house was bigger than Laws and chads. I looked around. Pictures of him as a baby were on the walls. I smiled looking at them. There was a picture that caught my eye. It was all of them at ABDC. I smiled. “Did you watch that episode?” Chad says scaring me.

            I jumped. “OH hey” He laughed “Sorry” I smiled “It’s okay, and no I didn’t watch that one, but I want to” “I can show you Follow me” I followed him into a room. Can was in there working on some music. He smiled at me “Hey Cassandra” “Hey can” “Can you have the video right?” “Yeah over there” He pointed at it. “We got a copy” I smiled “Okay” We went back into the living room. He put it in and I sat down to watch it. Jake ran “What are we watching?” “ABDC season 5” Jake smiled “Yay I loved that season” He sat down on the floor. Law came sat on the other side of me. Dumbo and Charles came to watch it too.

            As it was playing I couldn’t help but smile. They are amazing. As I was watching I could tell they loved every moment of it. I could tell each one had something amazing about them. Law is amazing at Hip-hop. Charles is amazing at tutting. Can is amazing as a robot. Chad is amazing at shaking his butt. We laughed at that part. Dumbo is amazing at doing everything. Jetli is just amazing. My smile grew bigger just watching them. After it was over we all clapped. “So what you think?” Dumbo asked. “WOW, simply amazing” Dumbo smiled “Good” We all laughed. “What was your favorite one?” Chad asked. I laughed “The one where you were shaking your butt” He blushed. I laughed. We were staring into each other’s eyes when can asked “So are you guys ready?” Dumbo and Charles got up “Yeah we are” We all got into the cars and drove.