The Truth finally comes out..

After the party I and Jake headed back to the hotel with Johnny. I had a really good time; I smiled the whole way there. Johnny kept looking at me smiling. “What?” still smiling. Jake fell asleep in the back. “Nothing” I rolled my eyes and looked back at the window. I couldn’t stop thinking about Chad. I can’t believe he wasn’t supposed to be a dancer; it’s amazing because he can dance. Maybe I should start dancing again, how amazing would it be if we did a dance together. That would be amazing. I could just see it now, me and him doing hip hop and laughing at each other. I sighed, this point I wish I never gave up on dancing.

            When we got back to the hotel Johnny carried Jake up to the room. Jake looked so peaceful, the excitement weard him out. He had a great day. I went into the bathroom and changed into my nightgown. I tweeted “Had a great day, can’t wait to see my fans tomorrow, btw the dance group is called Poreotics, who knows them? They will also be with me tomorrow” In a few seconds I have retweets and replies. “Omg yes I know them! EHH” and my favorite “OMG my two favorites things! You and them, just amazing! I will definitely see you tomorrow!” That one made me smile. I retweeted it and replied to my fans before going to bed. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

CHADS POV

            I watched as Cassandra went into her car. I couldn’t stop smiling. She was just so beautiful. Why isn’t she mine yet? Law hit me on the shoulder. “Don’t drool dude” I punched him. “Oh shut up, dude” We walked back to our cars when Dumbo shouted “Cassandra chad loves you” then laughed and covered his mouth. I made a face and ran after him putting him in a head lock. “Guys quit it” Jet says laughing. “Shut up jet, you act like you’re the father around here” Dumbo snapped back fixing his hair; Law laughed. Jet rolled his eyes, “Well someone has to, you guys act like yall are five” Dumbo made a duck face and walked back into his car laughing with Law.  I got into the car with Charles. We have the same hotel room. Jet and Can left with Danny. “You really like her huh?” “What?” I was thinking about her when Charles said something. “I said, you really like her huh?” I smiled. “Yeah, She has such a good heart, she loves animals and she loves her brother so much that she is watching after him, I really like that in a girl” Charles smiled. “I bet you do” I shook my head laughing at him.

            “Oh and one more thing” “huh” “Don’t tell the other boys about this” he laughed because he knows it is true. “Trust me I won’t” Me and Charles are closer than any of the others. We are brothers, definitely, this one time for Valentine’s Day we were all alone in our rooms that we started to dance and sing in our hotel room. Yeah no other brothers do that, we have a special bond. I laughed at myself just thinking about it.  “So you ready for tomorrow?” I asked Charles “Hell yeah dude” “aw yeah, I can’t wait to see her again”

CASSANDRAS POV

            “Jake get up” “huh, what?” I shook him trying to make him get up. “Come on Jake, we have to go” He got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. While he did I grabbed my phone and checked twitter. I'm always on this thing. I tweeted “Get to see you guys today” with a wink face. I was super excited to see my Australia fans. They are my favorite fans ever. I have been to Australia once but it was only for a few hours. Now I get to spend a whole weekend.

            When he was ready all three of us went to a coffee shop. I got Jake and me some breakfast and went sit down. Right when I sat down a girl came up to me she was smiling big. I smiled up at her. “Hello, can I help you?” “Yes; can I take a picture with you please?” I smiled and got up. “Sure” She took out her camera and I smiled as she took it. “Love it, thank you!” “You’re so welcome!” She walked away giggling and jumping back to her family. Jake looked at me funny. “What?” “Really?” “Jake what are you talking about?” “Nothing Cassandra” and he started to eat again. What is his problem? I eat my food, watching Johnny order his food.