Newlyweds

This one takes place a few days after the wedding.  If you don't like pure hiccstrid fluff than I'd advise skipping this one.  But also who doesn't like hiccstrid fluff😄

    The first wedding on New Berk was easily the most anticipated wedding of the century.  Hiccup and Astrid had gotten married three days ago, and the celebration was still going on.  There were drunk Vikings everywhere and it didn't show any signs of ending anytime soon.  No one seemed to notice or care that the couple hadn't been seen since the wedding.  Ever since Hiccup became Chief, their lives had been crazy busy.  This was the first time since then that they could spend time together and not have to worry about anything else.  Being able to sleep in was a luxury they had long forgotten about.  However they were certainly making up for it on this particular morning.  It was almost lunchtime and the young couple was still fast asleep.  It wasn't surprising that Hiccup was still asleep, but Astrid still being asleep was almost unheard of.  She was a definite morning person and usually woke up with the sun to start training before getting stuff done in the village.  She finally started to stir but a pair of arms wrapped securely around her waist kept her from being able to get up.
    "Hiccup,"  she said and shook him gently.  He groaned and hugged her tighter.  "Let me get up."
    "No, never,"  he said and kissed her shoulder.  "That's why I married you.  So I never have to let you go again."
    "You're so cheesy when you're half asleep,"  she said with a chuckle and tried to get out of his grasp again.  "Oh come on, babe, let me go."  He shook his head and tickled her sides, making her laugh uncontrollably.  "Hiccup, stop!" She managed to get out.
    "Not until you agree to stop trying to get up,"  he said and continued to tickle her.
    "Okay, okay I'll stay!"  He immediately stopped and she rolled over to face him.  She shoved him playfully and pulled the blanket up under her neck, shivering a little.
    "See you didn't want to leave anyway,"  he said triumphantly and pulled her closer to keep her warm.  She shook her head and rested against his chest.
    "Have I mentioned that I love you?"  she asked softly.
    "Yes you have, but it's always nice to hear,"  he replied and kissed her head.
    "I still can't quite believe that I'm actually your wife.  It seems like only yesterday we were still on the Edge and newly dating.  Now three years later we're newly married.  It's crazy."
    "But it's a good crazy,"  Hiccup said and leaned down to kiss her.  She kissed back and could tell he was smiling.
    "A very good crazy,"  she said against his lips.

    I'll probably do more of these because I love writing fluff.  Also if you want smut, you've come to the wrong book because I don't write smut.  It's just not something that I personally like reading.