Fractions and Decimals - Tengolf [BFB]

Yo look the shortest story on earth-

---------------------------------------

Okay okay okay...

I really like Golfball...

It- I don't know how to tell her???

I thought she was going to say something about it when she said it was getting warm but I guess not...

I can't stop... Thinking about her....??

She's so tiny and adorable and whenever she smiles I just can't even help but react. it makes me so happy.

I just want to give her kisses and tell her everything about her that I love and just how adorable she is and how amazing and beautiful she is I can't just not do that.

I want to hold her???? And love her???? Because she deserves it????

She trusts me more than everyone else and it makes me so happy??? Shes??? Adorable???? I just gtesdhshtbsrt.

shes so tiny I just want to love her and cuddle her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her and i can't because she probably just want to be friends but I love her so much????

I hear Golfball start to come up the stairs of her laboratory so I quickly close my journal and move it behind me.

"Oh, TB, there you are. I need you to come with me into my underground laboratory. I think all the Lava has drained by now but it would be best if both of us checked to be as thorough as possible."

"Oh- Okay Golfball, sure." I get up and stretch my legs. Golfball notices my journal behind me.

"What is that? I haven't seen that book before? Were you reading it?"

"Oh-! Uh yeah definitely- Its about uhhhhh- Fractions...?"

"Hm, I prefer decimals myself, but okay." She starts leading me down into her lab. 

When we get down to the bottom of the stairs I look around. There didn't seem to be any lava leftover anywhere. 

"So uh, where should I check first...?"

"Nowhere, I just had to think up a random excuse to get some privacy to talk to you."

"Talk to me about... What....?" Oh gosh, there I do again, I'm getting hopeful...

"TB, We've been friends for 3,552 days now... And this is really hard to admit because of how much I've stressed that this is a platonic relationship but...."

Wait crap- is she actually saying what I think she's saying?!?!?

"I... I think I might want more than a friendship with you...." She looks at the ground, her face bright red.

"I- GolfBall-" I didn't know how to speak. She- She actually feels the same way?

"I'd really like if we were more than friends..." I blurt out

"..."

"..."

........why is it so quiet now.......

"Okay I'll see you upstairs. Also, you'd better not tell anybody about this or... Or we cant kiss or anything!!"

"Alright..." I laugh to myself.

I cant believe she actually liked me back!?!?