Hershey X MP3

Requested by BerryArtBFB (Deviantart)

Man, everyone is getting shipped with MP3 XD

Happy Halloween btw

-------------------------------------------------------

Mp3 walked over to her 'friend' Hershey's house. Hershey said to come over as fast as she could, so MP3 rushed. She gets to the door and knocks on it.

"Who is it!?" Hershey yells from the other side of the door.

"MP3!! I came just like you asked!!" MP3 yells back. The door opens swiftly and Hershey tackles MP3 with a hug. Mp3 catches them and almost falls back but moves her foot in time.

"MP3!!!! So happy you got here so quickly!!" Hershey says enthusiastically. 

"It's no problem! Why did you want me over?" Mp3 asks. 

"Oh! I have a surprise for you!" Hershey replies, grabbing Mp3's hand and pulling her inside.

"Really?! You didn't have to!" Mp3 replies, laughing slightly.

"I wanted to! Plus! I know you'll love it!" Hershey pulled a beautifully wrapped box from a cupboard, "I got it custom made!!" Mp3 smiled, she was not expecting this to be the reason she was called over. Hershey handed her the box.

"Go ahead! Open it!" They said, urging Mp3 to unwrap the box. Mp3 giggled at Hershey's impatience.  She slowly unwrapped the box, then opened the lid. Inside were two little plushies, their hands attached to each other with velcro. Mp3 pulled the plushies out and realized that they were plushies of her and Hershey.

"Awww! Hershey, you shouldn't have!" Mp3 said, smiling and hugging the little plushies.

"There's still something in the box!" Hershey said, pointing at the bottom of the box. Mp3 looked inside and pulled out a small booklet. Across the front page, it said 'Coupons for MP3 only!'

Mp3 smiled and skimmed through a couple pages. they said things like, 'free hug!', 'free kiss on the cheek!', and 'free spa day!'

"Can I use one of these now?" Mp3 asked Hershey, who was smiling widely.

"Of course!!" Hershey replied happily.

Mp3 skimmed through the booklet again, then stopped on a certain page. She ripped it out and gave it to Hershey.

"Free," Hershey read, "Kiss from Hershey-" They smile, and look up at mp3, who was also smiling. 

"Okay, your coupon has been redeemed! Here is your Kiss!" Hershey says, putting her arms around MP3 and kisses her. Mp3 quickly returns the kiss and puts her arms around Hershey as well, and pulls her close. After a minute or so, Hershey pulls away. 

"Does it only count for one kiss? Cause I think I want more~" Mp3 says, pulling Hershy close again. Hershey giggles.

"I guess it can last a few more times!~" Hershey says, and they kiss again.

------------------------------------------

That turned out better than I expected XD

Request more ships plz!!!! I already said the rules, so plz follow them!!