Small update!!!

I'm about a quarter of the way done with the next request so expect it somewhat soon!!! I apologise for how slow I'm being, I was super obsessed with writing about the hyper band soooo.......
But yeah! After I finish the next one (which is pen x pencil and was requested) I'll upload it asap!!! Also, requests are always open unless I say they aren't!! ECKS DEE!!!
And, in case it's confusing or smthn, you can request multiple times and multiple ships!! I won't do spammed ships or whatever, but yeah!! Request away uwu

Also, I can do "crack ships" if you want, too. If I get any I'm going to try on them as much as I do for all my other oneshots so keep that in mind ecks deeeeeeee

Alsoalsoalso sorry that there were two Despacito one shots in a row, if it annoys u that I did that, I apologise.

At the time of writing this update, I am on a cruise, so because of that I don't have internet and I can't work on my wips because of that. The only reason I am writing this right now is because as of the cruise I write things in my notes if I can't get on computer, then I'll post them when I get internet back. Yee!! So yeah, sorry for all the words, you probably just want me to get back to writing or smthn idk. Like I already said a couple of times, when I get back home I will work on requests. First priority is finishing the Pen X Pencil one shot bc otherwise it will be crawling at the back of my mind telling me I need to do it.

OKAY LAST THING IM SORRY BUT IT JUST CAME TO MY HEAD-
Should I do what I've seen other people do, where they rate the Ship they did a oneshot of? And should I keep saying who requested the ship too?? I try to get input from as many people as I can for these things so the stories are more enjoyable.

Okay I've said more than enough words. This time I'm actually going to stop talking--

Here, take a despacito or smthn idk.