[117] wolfstar

You and Remus are in a relationship

-/-

A three way had always interested you. Not that you ever told anyone about it. A threesome was something you fantasized about, you were worried that if you told Remus about it he would think he didn't satisfy you enough.

One night you and Remus were eating diner. "What's been bothering you?"

"What do you mean?" You responded, taking a sip of wine. You and Remus already emptied a bottle (mostly you).

"You've been acting different lately, more quiet," he explained his concerns.

"It's nothing," you brushed it off. You didn't want Remus to feel insecure because of you; you were his significant other. The one he was supposed to be most comfortable around. Little did you know that Remus was bi. He didn't speak much about it, almost none of his friends knew with the exception of Sirius.

"Love, you know you can tell me anything. You don't have to feel ashamed or worries when talking to me."

You gulped, and maybe it was due to the drinking or maybe Remus did push the right buttons. Probably a bit of both, but you started telling him what's been on your mind lately. "Well alright — eh — I've been wanting — fantasizing about having a threesome." You scratched the back of your neck, a nervous tick of yours.

"We can do that."

Your eyes widened, "are you serious?"

"Yes, of course. If that's what you want. It kind of interests me too," Remus said shyly. "I might know a person who's interested."

"Who?"

"It's a friend from Hogwarts," Remus answered, already thinking about how he was going to ask this Sirius.

"Is he also a wizard?" You asked excited. Even though your boyfriend was a wizard and didn't hesitate with using magic. You didn't grow up with it. It was for the lack of word magical every time it happened.

"Yes."

That night Remus called Lily (who was loving together with James with Sirius as neighbors). He talked to Sirius and unsurprisingly he agreed. Sirius was comfortable with his sexuality and with having sex. That guy was a beast in bed.

He and Sirius made a plan to surprise you one day. It was a Friday night you just came home from work which had made you frustrated. No one seemed to know how to do the job they were hired to do. One would think they were able to do that since they got paid to do that.

"Remus?"

"I'm in the bedroom."

You walked to the bedroom. You needed to see your boyfriend. When you entered the room you saw your boyfriend and Sirius sitting close on the bed together. Sirius closed the door with a flick of his hand.

"Wh—what?"

Remus beckoned you and sat you down on Sirius lap once you were within his reach. "Kiss Sirius for me."

You were straddling Sirius one of your legs on either side of his body. Sirius made the first move and starting kissing you laying his back down on the mattress. He flipped you making him straddle you.

"You're such a pretty little thing." He caressed your face. "Remus, you've got such a pretty little thing."

"I know." Remus started kissing your neck. "Do you like it babygirl?"

You nodded unable to speak when Sirius was working his way down.

"Use your words, babygirl."

After that night the three of you formed a stronger bond together which continued on growing. What was supposed to be an one time thing grew to be a series of nights? Which on their turn turned into a relationship. You, Sirius and Remus were happily in a relationship all due to you wanting to have a threesome.

***

sorry that's it's been cut short. i had other plans for this but m hella tired (like the baby i am). i will fix this tomorrow.

do you own any hp merch?