[90] Remus Lupin

You and Remus are a couple

-/-

Remus limped into your shared room with cuts all over his face. His hair was all over the place; it looked like he could fall asleep any moment.

"Why didn't you go to the nurse?" You asked worried leading him to the bed.

He sat down. "Why would I go to the nurse when I've got one at home." He smiled at you but winced a second later at the pain from the cut across his face.

You went with your hand through his hair. "That's very sweet," you said. "But I didn't study for this." You patted his face with a wet cloth to at least get the blood of his face.

"The only thing I need right now is cuddles." Remus pulled you with him into the bed. "You are the only one who can give me good cuddles." He looked at your face, he could see you were doubting if you shouldn't do something about his wounds first. "Your cuddles will heal me."

"Alright," you gave in, "but in the morning you will let me clean your wounds."

Remus nodded way too tired to answer. He pulled you closer to his chest, putting his head in the crook of your neck. Your boyfriend wouldn't know what to do if he lost you.

***

a character you would love to cuddle with?

this didn't turn out the way i expected it to, but it's good.

i just want to remind y'all we also have an instagram account on which we post tom holland text imagines. so if you would like that please follow. it's @ starlordessestyping