[53] Lily Potter

Sirius was a big fan of you and Lily together, but much to his dismay both of you just wouldn't make a move

-/-

Lily walked into the room Sirius who was lying on her bed sprung up once he saw who it was, but after all didn't care that much.

"So you know I read something interesting in here." He had this big smirk on his face. He knew you liked Lily because you just couldn't shut up about it, but he didn't know if lily liked you back for sure.

Of course he had suspections, but now they were correct he couldn't wait to play as Cupido.

"Like around an hundred ways you wanna kiss [your name], and wanna bang—"

"Okay, okay," Lily grabbed her diary from Sirius hands. Her face was red.

Sirius stopped his teasing. "Just make a move on them like both of you love each other. It's painful to see, and if you don't do it soon I will lose my bet."

Lily slapped his arm. "You bet on us?! No, I don't even wanna hear it." She started pushing him out the room.

"One more thing," he interfered. "Are you in for a threesome?"

Lily groaned before closing the door. "Boys," she groaned falling on her bed.

***

Any music recommendations?

I've recently started listening to 'Why don't we', and they are dope. If you have time definitely listen to them. My favourite songs are: These Girls, Trust Fund Baby and Talk.