[91] The Golden Trio

-/-

-/-

It's been almost a year. A year since you were gone. The golden trio had tried their very best to get over it. Easier said than done.

Today was the day you'd been gone for eleven months and without having to say a word, the three friends all remembered.

Hermione took her friends' hands for support as they looked at the black lake. Oh, how she missed you. Ever since you were gone, she craved your presence more than ever. But she couldn't do anything to get you back.

Harry broke the silence by clearing his throat and grinned, "remember when [your name] dyed spirals onto the back of the teachers' robes?"

It was one of his favorite memories about you.

Ron snickered and nodded profoundly, "Obviously. How can I forget? I ended up in the hospital wing because I was hypnotized."

Hermione recalled the event now. She started laughing as Harry and Ron continued to add aspects about that specific day.

"And they weren't even scared to admit it. They were like," Harry said and paused to lift his pointer finger up in the air- mimicking you. "Guilty."

Ron and Harry joined Hermione's laughter. The best memories at Hogwarts would always be together with you.

"I miss [your name]," Hermione sighed.

Harry and Ron agreed with a hum.

The good thing was; you would visit them tomorrow. For the very first time after leaving Hogwarts for Ilvermorny.

***

For clarification; you moved abroad to go to Ilvermorny and you're not dead.

What's your sexuality?

A friend of ours came out as bi today (we are both bi too if ya didn't know). I was pretty proud of her. I'm still in the closet in real life.