[72] Lily Potter

Lily and you have been friends with benefits for some time

Lily and you have been friends with benefits for some time. Both of you wanted more, but you made a promise when you started that you were friends and nothing more.

-/-

Lily looked down at you with a little smirk, she has always been the more dominant one in this relationship—if you could call it that.

She almost always made the first move, but this time she wanted you to do it.

"So you want more than this do you?" She asked you, already knowing the answer. Lily just wanted to hear it from you.

"Well—" you began but quickly stopped. What if she didn't like you? You looked her in the eyes, your heart beats louder. So loud that you were sure she could hear it.

As to today you still don't know what overcame you that moment, nevertheless, you were glad it happen.

"Yes, I want something more. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to hold hands. I want the world to know that you are mine especially that bloody Potter—always making me jealous by asking you out."

Lily couldn't help but kiss you. It was a passionate kiss, not like kisses you shared before. Lily removed her lips from yours. They couldn't be further than an inch from each other.

"I like you so much [your name]."

***

Pear or apple?