[58] Harry Potter

You and Harry were both magical, but didn't know it about the other

You and Harry were both magical, but didn't know it about the other. Harry also has this huge crush on you.

-/-

Harry ran up to his room to check if there weren't embarrassing things scattered around.

"Hello mister Potter."

"What—who? Why are you here?" Harry asked dumbfounded to why this creature he had never seen before was in his room when his crush could come in any moment.

"Dobby is here to save mister Potter. Dobby is a house-elf."

"That's really nice of you Dobby," Harry started trying to be polite. "...but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom."

You knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

Harry ushered Dobby into a closet. "Stay her—yeah you can come in."

"Wow, you room is just as messy as mine. My mom always tells me I've got to clean it, but I mean it will gets—you have a house-elf!" You exclaimed being shocked. Your eyes were wide and your eyebrows almost emerged into your hair. You didn't know the Dursleys were wizards.

Harry turned around. "I told you to stay in the closet," Harry said before turning back to you.

"You are a witch?"

***

Okay so I wanna make a Why Don't We gif series. Cuz they are all so dope and cute.

Any other movies, series or famous people you want us to make a gif series of?