[89] Sirius Black

You are Sirius older sibling

-/-

You walked down the stairs holding your dress slightly up so you wouldn't trip. This would be the last time in this bloody house.

You wouldn't even dare to call it home. It hasn't been home anymore for a long time.

You are in your last year of Hogwarts unbeknownst to your parents you've been working to make some money.

"Hello my dear brother," you greeted the smoking boy. You had asked him multiple times to stop smoking without any result.

"Ready for your last night here?"

"More than ready." You brushed a piece of hair out of your face. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

With that said the two siblings walked into the dining room for the last time. The time couldn't be going slower — at least for you and Sirius.

Finally when people started to leave, you and Sirius got the job to clean everything up while the rest would go upstairs and sleep.

"Now is the time," Sirius said.

You nodded and opened the door that lead to the streets. "See you at Hogwarts, S." You gave him a hug and turned around walking away from him.

"Where are you going?"

"I managed to get my own place. It's small but better than here," you said turning around but you didn't stop walking. "You are going to the Potters right?"

Sirius nodded which was barely visible in the dark.

"If you need me or you just want to talk, send me an owl. Promise me that alright?"

"I promise."

***

What is your biggest fear?

Uh yeah, I honestly don't know what this is.

And thanks for the 80K!!!