[118] Draco Malfoy

You were in the hospital wing

-/-

"Somebody help!" Draco shouted while hurrying through the door, you in his arms being carried bridal style.

The moment he carried you into the hospital wing he knew it was going to be tough to help you.

You were unconscious, heavily contused and had one very big wound in your thigh, the rest of your body was decorated with small cuts as well. Draco kept examining your features. He couldn't help but wonder how one could look so beautiful and peaceful after going through such an horrible event.

He put you in a bed after a nurse instructed him to do so while she called Madam Pomfrey.

Draco hadn't left your sight ever since Madam Pomfrey arrived. It was two and a half hours later.  

Madam Pomfrey had stitched up your wound and created an ointment that would help get rid of the bruises and cuts. But she stopped after that. You were unconscious and weakened so much. It all depended on you now. The nurses that helped Madam Pomfrey cleaned up their tools, often looking at you sorrowfully.

"You can't stop. She hasn't woken up! Do something!" Draco shouted, frustrated that they had given up already. Madam Pomfrey might had given up, but Draco surely hadn't.

Madam Pomfrey averted her gaze down before looking up at him, slightly frightened by the boy. "There is nothing left to do anymore, mister Malfoy. We have to be patient and hope she is going to come through it." She said apologetically.

"There must be something! Can't I give her some of my strength or- I could go back in time! Undo the harm that was caused upon her." He suggested, convinced his plan was a good plan.

Madam Pomfrey's eyes darkened. "You will not mess with such magic, mister Malfoy. I will not allow it nor will Dumbledore." She said sternly, waving her wand in Draco's direction.

"I couldn't care less. I need to do something, please let me help." Draco pleaded at this point. He was so desperately trying to save you.

"I am sorry, Draco, but it's forbidden. You will not use the time turner." A deep voice said from behind, making it very clear that this was no option for the slytherin.

Draco turned around, meeting Dumbledore's ever so serious face. Draco's eyes started to become more humid. "Do you not care? It's your student we are talking about too! Please! Do you not care for her?" He asked, desperately trying to persuade his professor.

"Draco. You are the one that cares for her. I adore the girl, yes. But I don't even come close as to how you feel. I'm simply her professor." Dumbledore said, taking a step towards the blonde slytherin.

"Now come with me, we must be patient." He said and put an arm around Draco.

Draco shrugged his hand off, "get off me." He growled, taking one last glance towards your looking almost lifeless body before storming out of the hospital wing.

Draco had to get away from there. He couldn't stand seeing you so helpless and maimed. In his eyes, you were the strongest person he knew. And now you looked so defeated, because you were. Draco feared for your life, and for his after you would gone. Maybe his life would be taken too then. Out of sorrow and loss.

Draco kept on walking. He walked through the corridors as rapidly as his feet could carry him, but not running. He loosened his tie, feeling a certain pressure on his lungs, making his breaths more shallow and quicker as each second passed.

The boy was determined. He couldn't afford to lose you as it'd be a greater loss to him than to you. Maybe the boy was selfish, but he had to rule out he possibility of you not surviving your wounds.

Draco made up his mind. He would do whatever it took to keep you by his side.

***

what's your favorite house ship?

mine is slytherpuff for sure.

i will edit this tomorrow since it isn't proofread now and it's rushed. my apologies.