CHAPTER 2

Y/N'S POV
I'm preparing everything for tomorrow, I'm finally going to assist the university... Ugh, I always wanted to do a normal life, just as everyone! Sadly, since I was really young, I had to deal with Sana...

If it couldn't be worst, the other day Mr. Minatozaki, aka his dad, had a really serious talk with me. He was really clear with me, and told me about the next meeting with Sana.

He asked me to stop being nice with her, he wants me just to serve him. In other words, he doesn't want us to have a close relationship. Why? He found a fiance for Sana, and he's going to introduce him to her next week.

That's the reason because I started acting cold towards her. I'll keep the distance, I won't ruin anything. I will follow each and every rule, and because of that, he'll allow me to do normal things such as going to college.

-Sana: Y/N-ah, I've been looking for you~ (smiles) -Y/N: What do you need, miss? -Sana: Do I need to need something in order to come to you?-Y/N: That's the idea because I'm your servant, so yeah, when you approach me it is because you need something

-Y/N: What do you need, miss?
-Sana: Do I need to need something in order to come to you?
-Y/N: That's the idea because I'm your servant, so yeah, when you approach me it is because you need something.
-Sana: You are so cold Y/N... (pouts) Can we talk for a while? That's what I need right now...
-Y/N: What do you want to talk about?
-Sana: I casually heard that you are going to the college, is it true?
-Y/N: Yeah, it is...
-Sana: Y/N, if you want to study, you can do it here... With private teachers, I'm sure that you'll have a high level as well... (smiles) It would be could if-
-Y/N: No. I want to go to college, I want to feel like a normal guy for once...
-Sana: And what else? Have a girlfriend too? (sarcastic)
-Y/N: Who knows, maybe? I just want to have a normal life... (sighs) Now, leave me alone please... I need to finish some works...
-Sana: Y/N, please think about it twice... I still-
-Y/N: I told you that I don't want to stay! (pissed) Leave me alone.
-Sana: Y/N...
-Y/N: Just call me if you need something (sighs and leaves)

That's it, I need to act like this because I really want to go to school. I'm sorry about Sana, she's alone, I know that. And being honest, he's dad is the worst, he online cares about his businesses...

But I need to do this still, oh there is Jin hyung! It means that Mr. Minatozaki is here...

-Jin: Y/N, do you have a break?
-Y/N: I guess so... (smiles)
-Jin: I heard that you are going to college tomorrow, isn't it awesome?
-Y/N: It is (smiles) I really want to go there... And make friends, I don't know, feel like a normal person...
-Jin: You'll need to look for Park Jihyo, that's the first thing you'll need to do (smiles)

-Y/N: Who is she, and why do I need to find her? (confused)-Jin: She's Sana's fiancé's servant, just like you, I think that you'll be good friends (smiles)-Y/N: Oh, I'll look for her then

-Jin: She's Sana's fiancé's servant, just like you, I think that you'll be good friends (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh, I'll look for her then... (smiles)
-Jin: Well, I'll see you when we both finish our turn... Keep on working, you are doing a great job (pats my back)
-Y/N: Yeah, thanks (smiles)

I then head to Sana's office, she's weirdly doing her job... It's awesome, I mean, this weirdly happens...

I enter the office and start doing some other paper work. Meanwhile, I catch Sana peeking on me sometimes... I guess that she's upset because I told her to leave me alone... Maybe I was too harsh before...

-Y/N: Do you need something, miss?
-Sana: No... (keeps on working)
-Y/N: You... Look sad, miss...
-Sana: Do I?
-Y/N: I'm sorry for being too harsh before... I just, I'm just supposed to do my job, nothing else...
-Sana: We were friends!
-Y/N: Miss, you are my boss, there can't be friendship while working...
-Sana: You told me that you would stay with me, you are just being so cold to me... (pouts)
-Y/N: It'll be like this from now on, I'm just your secretary miss...
-Sana: I'm not okay with that...
-Y/N: But it's already decided, there's nothing to do... (sighs)
-Sana: Fine, keep on being like this to me, I don't care, I'll wait until you treat me in a better way...

With that, our conversation ended, I can't be close to Sana anymore since her dad told me not to... Plus, he allows me to go to university just if I follow that order. And that's what I'm going to do...

-Time skip to the next day-

-Y/N: I'll be going mom (smiles)
-Mom: Have a nice day dear, your brother told you about Jihyo, right?
-Y/N: Yeah, I'll look for her...
-Mom: That's not necessary, she's waiting for you outside... (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh, okay... I'll be back later then (smiles)

I head outside, and before u could approach the girl named Jihyo, Sana stops me... What does she need? I'm not under her service right now...

-Y/N: Good morning, miss...
-Sana: Y/N... (clings on my arm) stay here, you can study here, I'll stop ordering you stupid things...
-Y/N: Miss, there's no way back...

-Sana: Y/N

-Sana: Y/N... (pouts)
-Y/N: Have a... Nice day... Miss.

I then head towards the girl who is patiently waiting for me... It's going to be nice have someone apart from Sana... But I feel bad for her, she doesn't have anyone apart from... Me.

-Y/N: Hi, I'm Kim Y/N, you must be Jihyo, right? (smiles)
-Girl: Yeah, I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you (smiles) I guess your are Sana's secretary, right?
-Y/N: Yeah, and you are her fiance's one... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Exactly, Kim Taehyung's secretary... I'm really happy that they are allowing us to assist college (smiles) it feels like...
-Y/N: Like being normal people, right? I understand, I feel the same way (smiles)

Cool, Jihyo is really nice... And for the first time in a while, I don't need to obey anyone! This is gonna be really nice...