Caving & Craving

En başından başla

"So, I'm pregnant" I told him. I hadn't told him yet because I didn't want to hear his lecture about me not being protected and shit like that.

"Starr what did I tell you, this is your second child and you're only 25 almost twenty six. Get it together because you missing photoshoots is messing with my money" his accent peaked in here or there.

I sighed of frustration and rolled my eyes. "Pairy I am a grown ass women and the last thing I need if for you to be telling me what I can and can't do like your my father. If you don't want to be my manager then say so I'll be glad to get another one."

Pairy looked at me shocked for a minute. But it was true, I could get another manager. I have a lot of people on my Instagram and Twitter and emails saying how they wanted me to work with them and their team and they could do a hell of a lot better than Pairy. But my loyalty is Pairy, he started me off and has got me this far and I would hate to have to let him go but if it needs to be done then it will.

I finished off my sandwich and left a twenty on the table for Pairy to finish up.

I went home to any empty house of course. I just chilled for about an hour or so. Then decided I was going to go to the studio. I wore a blue pencil skirt, a blue la streets themed shirt, with yellow heels and a yellow envelope bag. My curls was still popping from early so I didn't do much but slick down my baby hairs and headed out.

I parked my car and got out spotting Jordan doing the same. He caught up with me and we walked to the elevator together. I side eyed him and could tell he was staring at me. "Stop staring" I mumbled as the elevator doors opened and we walked inside.

"I can't help it, damn Starr you look good" he ran his hands down his face.

I sighed. "Thank you"

He grabbed me arm and made me face him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back taking in his smell. He smelt so good. I pulled away as dirty thoughts filled my head. The elevator door opened and we stepped out going to the booth that Ahmad was in. I put an extra away in my hips as Jordan followed behind me knowing he was looking at my ass which you could see very well in the skirt I had on.

I started to open the door and when I did I almost died. Ahmad was kissing that bitch Nia. Tears filled my eyes as I wanted to charge toward her but remembered I was pregnant. Ahmad stopped kissing her as he saw my face. I started to walk over to them but was soon grabbed.

"Get the fuck off me" I screamed out in tears. I broke out of his grip and went for Ahmad and punched him in his face several times. Nia pulled her dress down and started to walk towards the door but I grabbed her ass to slanging her to the ground stomping on her in my heels. Ahmad grabbed me. "Chill for you hurt the baby, aight"

Him saying that only caused me to breakdown more. "Did you fuck her" I yelled as the tears rolled down my face.

"Yeah" he mumbled.

"How many times"

He hesitated. "Four times" I punched him in his face again. He grabbed my arms and tried to get me to stop but I was so pissed. "Get off me, now" I yelled.

He let me go and I started walking towards the door with Jordan following behind me. We got to the elevator and I stepped in and wiped my face. I was pulled into the tightest hug ever. He held me so tight and I felt more than secure in his arms.

I hugged him back. "Can I stay with you.. just until I clear my mind" I bit my bottom lip.

"Yeah of course, you can stay with me as long as you need to, aight" he continued to hold me like this until the elevator doors opened. We walked out and to our cars. I called my moms, and Ahmads mom answered. I broke down again "Mom he cheated on me four times" I sobbed not being able to control it.

"Shhhh calm down baby, how do you know"

"I went to the studio and he was kissing this bitch.. I- I went off and then asked him and he told..." I couldn't even the last part out I was crying so hard.

"So what you going to do love" she asked
"I don't know I need space" I cried my sobs calmed a little.

"Where you going to go"

"I'm staying with Jordan until I figure out what I'm going to do" I told her as the tears still rushed down my face.

"Alright, do what you have to do and be careful think of the baby ok and Antwan can stay here as long as it takes" she told me using Carios first name.

I thanked her and headed to the house. I packed as much stuff as I could and left without looking back. I went to Jordan's house who was already there. His house was beautiful and a nice size for it to be just him by hisself.

He jogged out and grabbed all the bags leaving me to only carry my purse. He showed me to the guest room and I sat on the bed feeling myself about to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach and felt nausea take over me. I tried to stand but fell back against the wall.

Jordan rushed in and helped me. "Im fine" I told him grabbing my head. Nausea was common in the first three months of pregnancy so I didn't think much of it. I went and brushed my teeth with Jordan watching my every move.
After I was finished he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs into the kitchen. He made me sit and the island and put a plate of baked spaghetti in front of me. I smiled and the aroma, it spelt so good.

"You cooked this" I questioned. He nodded hitting the shmoney dance taking pride in his self. I giggled taking a bite. He stared at me waiting for me to tell him how it tasted. It was actually really good.

"This is so good" I smiled taking more bites out of it.

"Damn slow down there's more" he chuckled.
I smiled and flipped him the bird. I ate it until it was gone and just chilled. "That was really good where you learn to cook like that"

He chewed his food before answering. "I had this fine ass made and we'd always used to fuck and cook together" he shrugged.

I laughed, typical Jordan. He threw the rest of his food in the trash and walked up behind me. "Starr I know it's wrong how bad I want you but damn I can't help it ma" he said whispering in my ear. I felt the wetness between my legs. I craved Jordan but it wasn't a want thing.

I felt his lips hit my neck, He started kissing it and sucking until his phone rung. He stopped and took it out his pockets. He answered it. "Yo wassup Mad"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah she here, she said she just needs space" he said and spun me around in the chair.

"She straight"

He talked to Ahmad and caressed my thighs. I slouched in the stool to give him a better look. He ended the call and leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back grinding up against his crouch. I felt his hard on as we kissed. I pulled away and pushed him away. "Fuck... I can't do this and you can't either" I told him and he nodded and backed away.

----
Short chapter just to get everything started.
Let the Drama begin. :)