The truth unraveled

"How's D.O doing?" Luhan asked Ah Reum. He sounded very sincere and apologetic. "He's doing better. Although he's going to be stuck as the hospital for a little while longer" she answered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" he said.

"It's not me you should be apologizing to" she said. The guys weren't talking to him. Just yesterday Tao almost punched him. "D.O oppa isn't mad at you. So you can visit him" she said.

"I don't think I can face him."

The guys all walked in laughing with one another. Luhan looked at them as they grew quiet and took their seats. Ah Reum looked at him feeling sorry for him. She reached for his hand and squeezed it. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, just got to go the bathroom" he said as he got up and left.

"When are you guys going to stop shutting him out" she said to them.

"We didn't do nothing" Sehun said.

"He's the one that should be sorry" Tao said.

"He is sorry. And it doesn't help when you're all acting like kids."

"Why are you defending him? What is he to you?" Suho asked.

"He's a friend. And oppa, I expected more from you" she said as she turned back in her seat.

When Luhan got to the bathroom he stared in the mirror as his eyes changed to gold then back to gold. "What's happening?" he said as he kept staring. His mark kept glowing. He clenched his chest and felt his heart beating rapidly. He took a deep breath as he watched his face. He looked in the mirror and saw that his eyes were yellow-gold.

I wonder what's taking him so long Ah Reum thought to herself as she looked at the empty seat next to here. She got up. "Where are you going? Class is about to start" Lay said.

"I'll be back soon" she said as she got out the classroom. She stood in front of the boys bathroom calling out Luhan's name. Donghae walked behind her and said "What are you doing?"

She jumped to turned to him. "You scared me."

"Why are you standing outside the boys bathroom?"

"I'm looking for Luhan oppa. Can you see if he's in there?" Donghae walked in and searched the stalls but there was no sign of Luhan. He noticed a drop of blood on the bathroom sink as he walked closer. He looked at the exit and scoffed. "You're already losing control" he said to himself as he continued looking around when he saw the window was open. He exited out the bathroom and said "He left. Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"What?"

"What's your relationship with Luhan?"

"Luhan? It's nothing. We're just friends."

"But do you like him? Honestly?"

"Honestly. I think I do. Waeyo?"

"Just asking. Be careful around him. Especially now" he said as he left. She turned in the direction where he left. What is he talking about she thought. She began walking to class and saw the teacher teaching. "You're late" he told her.

"Sorry. I was taking care of some girl business" she lied. That's how she got away with everything in school. "Just take your seat" he said to her. She sat down looking at the empty seat. Why would he just leave? Maybe he wasn't feeling well she thought. Kai nudged her and whispered "After school we're all going to see D.O." She nodded her head yes in response to him.

After school they all went home to change and met at the hospital. "Hey bro" Sehun said as they all walked in. D.O smiled when he saw them. "Thanks goodness. Am I free to go" he said.

"In a week" Xiumin answered. They were all talking until they had to go. Ah Reum looked out the window and saw Luhan standing there, he quickly ran and hide. When it was time for them to leave she hugged him and said "Get better soon. School's no fun without you around."

"I'll be back" he said as they all left. she waved bye to the rest as they were heading the opposite direction. "Oppa" she whispered when she saw Luhan. He turned from her and started walking. She slowly followed him. He had his hand holding onto his waist as he was limping. Did he get into another fight? she thought. As he was going up the stairs to his house he collapsed. She quickly ran to him and assisted him to his bed. She went to get a cold towel and placed it on his forehead. Just then her hands trailed his arm until she got to his hand where the mark was. She traced it as it began glowing. Strangely she was scared by it but found it exciting. Just then she noticed a picture on his nightstand and picked it up. It was a picture of him and Kris. Just then he woke up. "What happened?" he asked almost out of breath.

"You fainted" she said as she put the picture down. "You were hurt to. What happened?"

"It was probably from the other night" he said.

"Who's that? Is he your brother?" she asked pointing to the picture. He looked at it and said "He's something like that" as he sat up. He whinced in pain as he held his waist. "You shouldn't try to get up yet" she said as she helped him. He grabbed her hand as she looked at him. Shocked by that. "Oppa" she whispered again. He stared at. "I don't know why I can't get you out of my mind. I already told you my feelings. What about yours?"

She stared at him at a loss of words. He let go of her hand and said "You hesitated. I guess that's a rejection."

She continued looking at him. It was more on instinct than thought, but she got closer and kissed. "It's not a rejection" she said as she bit her lower lip. She stood up straight as looked around his room. "How come I didn't see your room last I came with the guys?" she asked changing the subject.

"It's normally messy" he said as he got off his bed.

"You should lay down some more rest before you injure yourself."

"Don't worry. I heal really quickly. See" he said as he began doing a few dance moves. "Like a vampire?" she laughed.

"Even better" he smiled.

"By the way. Your tattoo. It was glowing while you were sleeping" she said. He looked at his hand. "What is it really" she asked. He paused. "I won't tell anyone. I can keep a secret" she said as she zipped her mouth. He looked up at her and said "I'm not worried about that. I'm scared that you might fear me."

"I won't be scared of you. I just want to know the truth."

His mouth opened to the form the words. "I'm...a...wolf."