What happens at night (part 1)

It was time for gym. "I didn't know you could have done that" Kai said surprised as he looked up at Ah Reum who was hanging at the basketball hoop.

"Neither did" Ah Reum said shocked herself as she dropped down with a smiled. Luhan watched from the bleachers. "Do you have any ideas on how to remove the mark" Donghae asked as he walked to the bleachers. Luhan looked down at him. "I don't know yet" he answered.

"Well think faster. Tonight's a full moon. It's only a matter of time till try find out about her."

"I'm thinking. Why don't you show her how to lay low like you."

"That won't do. She didn't go to the academy so it'll be hard for her. In the meantime, show her how to control it. Help her out since she doesn't have a mentor."

"She does" Luhan said. Donghae turned to him. "Kris hyung is helping her." Donghae turned forward and said "Then that's good. Why do you need my help?"

"Because I want it back" Luhan said as he jumped down.

After school they all went to go visit D.O. "When'd you dye your hair?" D.O asked both Luhan and Ah Reum.
"It just happened" they shrugged as they looked at each other. "When are you coming back to school?" Chen asked.

"Miss me already?" he smiled.

"Yeah" Chanyeol confessed.

"I'll be back tomorrow" he promised.
Ah Reum opened the door to her house. "Why are you so late. It's school then straight home. And what happened to your hair" her mother scolded.

"I'm sorry. I went to go visit D.O oppa. I wanted to know if he's okay since I can't call him because someone took my phone away and I like my hair this color" she said as she walked pass her parents.

"Young lady" her father said. She stopped as she turned on her heels. "If you keep talking like that you'll be adding to your grounding."

She kept quiet as she went to her room. She sat down in front of her mirror annoyed and angry at her parents. She looked at the mirror as she noticed her yellow eyes. She leaned forward. "What's happening?"

"It happens when you're angry" Kris said. She turned and saw him standing near the window. "Which is why you need to control your emotions. Especially since it's a full moon today."

"Full moon? I'm not going to change to a wolf? Right?"

"It depends on you. How much control do you have."

"I have a question. Those guys that was after Luhan oppa. Are they going to come after me too?"

"Waeyo?" he asked as he walked closer to her. "You're scared?"

"N-no. I'm not scared. I was just wondering. He said they hunted wolves. Do they come after you too?"
"Don't worry about them. It'll be a while until they find out about you. But until then you're going to have to learn control. And start with controlling your feelings" he exclaimed as he sat down on her bed.

He's been teasing her and getting her mad to see how well she can control it. She was doing decent for a newbie. "Stay inside tonight" he said as he got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Out" he said as he jumped out the window.

"Ah Reum" she heard whispers. She looked over and saw Luhan at the bottom of her window. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Come on. We're going out?"

"But Kris-ssi told me to stay inside."

"Come on. I want to show you something."

She looked back at her door. She was in deep trouble already with her parents. If she leave then it'll be worse, but then half of her didn't care really. "Okay. I'm coming down" she said to Luhan. How am I going to find out a way down she thought. "Jump" he called out.

"Jump. Sure. Why not" she said to herself. She climbed on the window seal and closed her eyes as she jumped down.