Old friends?

Kai laid his head on his desk as he looked at Ah Reum. "Waeyo?" she asked.

"Why aren't you in your seat?" he asked. She sat up along with him and said "I wanted to seat with oppa today."

"You guys are early" Xiumin said as they all walked in. Luhan exchanged a couple of looks with Ah Reum and Kai before he takes his seat. Chanyeol walked behind her and said "You're in my seat."

"Oppa. Let's switch for today" she said as she looked up at him. "If you give me the homework I'll switch" he said.

"Ottoke. I didn't do it either. Yesterday was a bit...chaotic" she said as she continued looking at him. Luhan looked at her in the corner of his eyes knowing that she was referring to the scene between him and Kai. "Fine. But you're getting me lunch today" he said as he went to go pull up the empty chair next to Luhan. "Guess its you and me today" he said as he nudged Luhan. He forced a smile and said "Looks that way."

The first half of the school day seemed so long, like it was never ending. Some of them fell asleep while the others were doodling in their notebooks. While Ah Reum couldn't help but stare at Luhan. She desperately wanted to remain mad to him but she kept remembering the kiss. It started nice at first but became to rushed, and there was something about him that she like. He was mysterious to her, and this was one mystery she'd love to solve. She continued on her thoughts until it was interrupted with the sound of the school bell. "Lunch time" D.O yelled as he sat up and began stretching. "You coming?" Suho asked her.

"I'll be there soon" she said to them as they left. She slowly sat up as she stretched her legs. She walked over to Luhan's desk and saw his phone. She turned it on and saw a picture of a wolf. The door opened as she quickly looked up and saw Luhan. "I forgot my phone" he said.

"It was just there" she said as she handed it to him. He took it from her as he looked at it. "About the other day" he started again. She shook him off and said "Just forget about. Let's pretend it never happened."

"I want that too. But I can't forget the feelings I have for you" he said and that kind of caught her off guard. He moved a little closer to her as she shuffled backwards. "Let's go to lunch. The guys are probably waiting for us" she said as she began walking. He grabbed her by the wrist and said "Think about it" as he left.

"Here you go Chanyeol oppa" she said as she handed her extra tray to Chanyeol. She slide her tray in front of Suho as she sat down. "Aren't you eating?" he asked her.

"I'm not that hungry today" she answered. Luhan gave her his tray as she looked at him and smiled secretly over at him. "Hey guys" Donghae said as he squeezed himself between Suho and Ah Reum. "Hey" they all said to them. "Hyung. You didn't meet Luhan yet did you" Xiumin said. Donghae looked over at Luhan as he did the same. Luhan's eyes grew wide as he saw Donghae who smiled at him. "He's new" D.O added.

"Welcome to the school" Donghae said as he gave Luhan a looked before turning to the rest of the guys. Luhan was left at a loss of words as the other guys began chatting away. When lunch was over everyone left except for Donghae and Luhan. "So I guess you got your wish. The fact that you're here" Donghae said.

"And you. Why are you here? I thought we agree not to meet again" Luhan said so him. Donghae grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him to the wall. "What happened back then. Forget about it. I'm trying to live my life. So do me a favor and stay away from me" he said.

"But what about your-" he started before Donghae interrupted him "Don't say it. I don't use so I've learned to ignore it. I don't need anyone or anything reminding me of it. I suggest you do the same. Before it gets worse" he explained as he let go of Luhan's shirt.

"Too late" he laughed "I already accepted it. But hyung, if you want to hide it. Go ahead. I'm not going to say anything if you don't." Luhan walked out the lunch room. Donghae passed his hands trough his hair as he picked up a chair and threw it across the cafeteria and left for class.