Don't get hurt

After hours at the pool hall they all left. "See you tomorrow" they said to Luhan as they were waving bye to him. He looked over at Ah Reum and smiled before he started walking away. "You go too" Suho said to her.

"I'm going. Bye" she said to them as she headed to the bus stop.

As Luhan was heading home he saw his attackers in front of his gates. He hid behind the wall. "Should we wait for him" one of the guys asked the other.

"Let's just go" the other said as they walked away. When they were gone Luhan walked over to the gates. How'd they find me he thought as he jumped over the gate landing it perfectly as he walked in.

The next morning, the guys were in the classroom joking and playing around with each other. Luhan walked in and took his seat next to Ah Reum. He smiled at her and said "Morning."

"Morning to you too" she said.

"Luhan. Ever been to the cage?" Baekhyun asked him.

"The cage?" he repeated.

"The batting cage" she said whispered to him.

"Yeah" he answered.

"A couple of us are going. You wanna come?"

"Sure" he answered. He looked over at Ah Reum and asked "Why does he call it The Cage instead of saying batting cage."

"He's weird like that. He thinks calling it The Cage makes it sound cooler."

"Are you coming?" he said nervously as he avoided eye contact with her. "Why? Do you want me to come?" she asked.

"I was just wondering?" he said.

"I don't do batting cages. It's not my scene" she said as she started writing in her notebook. He looked over at the book trying to see what she was writing but she covered it and said "Don't look at it." He quickly snapped back in his seat. As the teacher walked in they all greeted him. "As you all are aware, exams are right around the corner. This test is to decided on the class rank. Our class always come in last. So let's change it this year."

"That's not going to happen sir" Chanyeol shouted.

"And why is that?" the teacher asked him.

"Cause we don't study. We like having fun" he answered.

"Don't you guys want to go to college?"

"We're going to be famous" Sehun answered "All of us."

The teacher sighed as he asked "Is that what you all want?" Everyone nodded their head yes except for Luhan. His future was already decided for him once he had accepted the mark of the wolf. After school Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Chen were waiting for Luhan so they could head to the batting cage. As they were walking Ah Reum ran behind them. "Wait up" she called for them "I want to come with."

"I thought the batting cages weren't your scene?" Luhan teased her.

"It could change" she said.

"Does someone have a crush on the new guy?" Tao teased making her face turn a shade of red. They started laughing as Kai threw his arm around Luhan and Ah Reum. "Gaja" he said as they continued walking.

They were at the batting cage, Ah Reum was watching Baekhyun. "You're not that good oppa" she called to Baekhyun. He turned to her as she walked away to Luhan. "Why don't you try" Luhan told her.

"I'm just here to watch" she told him. He opened the gate and pulled her in. "It's easy" he told her. He helped her grip the bat as he showed her how to swing. "Ya. What are you two doing?" Kai said as they both turned to him.

"I'm teaching her" Luhan explained.

"Ah Reum knows how to bat. Don't let the face fool you" he smiled. Luhan looked at her as she avoided eye contact. "I never said I couldn't bat" she said.

"I didn't say anything" he smiled.

As they got out Luhan saw some of the guys that were after him. "What a surprise seeing you here" they said as they gathered around them.

"I don't want trouble" he said.

"Too bad. That's exactly what we're looking for" the guy said as he charged at him. Luhan grabbed his arm and flipped him. "Get out of here" he told the guys.

"You can't handle all of them alone" Tao said as the other guys started to attack.

"Ah Reum. Stay back" Chen told her as she backed away and he went to join the action. She kept backing away until there was enough space between them. Luhan beat them without ending up with a scratch compared to the other guys. As the guys were running, one of them locked eyes with Ah Reum. "Where'd you learn to fight like that?" Baekhyun asked.

"I always knew" he answered.

"What was that about?" Ah Reum asked as she ran to them. "Who are they?"

"I don't know. They're just looking for trouble" he lied. They walked Ah Reum home, after what happened they didn't want to send her home by herself no matter how much she protested against it. "See you tomorrow" they waved to her.

"Don't get in anymore fights" she said to them but was looking directly at Luhan.