An hour passed and she is finally almost done with her work for the day.

"Are you going out for lunch, Chaelin?" Nayeon, who was also hired at the same time as hers, asked. They became close because they were both new in the company and helped each other to adjust in their work.

"I am not sure, Nayeon. I might stay here and just order a meal from our cafeteria downstairs. But I think I could finish this in an hour or less. Can you wait for me a little more?" Chaelin asked, glancing at her friend who was just watching her doing her work.

"Sure! I ... Ah, no." Nayeon stopped talking, making Chaelin look up.

"Hi!"

Chaelin eyes widened upon seeing his person in front if her. She was staring at him, quietly, as if she didn't expect what she was seeing.

"Aren't you going to welcome me?" He stretched out his arms widely, "You don't have any plans to at least .... hug me? Huh?"

Chaelin carefully placed down her pen and turned off her calculator, "I missed you!" She said as she quickly but silently and carefully jumped into him and embraced him so tight. "I miss you so much!" She said after planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Stop smelling me, pretty." He said.

Chaelin playfully slapped his back and hid her face on the crook of his neck, "When did you come back? You didn't tell me you are coming." She said. He released her from his arms and placed her down on her feet.

"I wanted to surprise you. Obviously, I just did." He looked at he rdesk and saw her papers are not yet done. "Finish these papers first and we shall go out." He said while taking out he chair from the sides and sat down.

"Go out?"

"Yup! You don't to eat with me?"

Chaelin clapped her hands together and happily answered, "Of course I do love to eat with you!" And quickly went back to her desk and continued her work. He silently watched over his girlfriend quickly doing her work as a smile is slowly forming in his face.

~

"Ta-daaa! It is done!" Chaelin cheerfully silently shouted enough for only him to hear. "I'll bring these papers up stairs and I'll be back quickly, okay?" Chaelin told him and left a red kiss mark on his cheek first before sprinting out of the room.

"Aish~ This girl. She should stop kissing me on my cheeks or I won't be Ble to stop myself and grab and ..." he shook his head and sighed, "No, I should wait for us to get married first before we could do that."

Just after a few minutes, Chaelin came back. "Did you wait for too long?"

"No." And he smiled.

"Then, shall we go?" She asked after picking up her bag under her desk and hanged it on her shoulder. He raised his hand up on his chest level, opening his palm up. "Let's go?" Chaelin smiled back and held his hand, entwining her fingers with his.

Chaelin was happily walking with his along the streets, towards a restaurant just near her work. They can't go too far away because she still has to go back for work. They were happily swinging they hands back and forth while looking around.

"You want to eat there?" He asked, pointing at a simple and cheap but comfy restaurant, or rather fast food. They immediately entered the place and looked a place for the two of them. "Let's order shrimp and noodles?"