21 - Untitled

We're almost 3k reads! Omo! Thank you guys! :)

And 200 votes.

You make me so happy :">

-----

Jin took his chance and claimed Chaelin's heart. It must be the happiest night for Chaelin. But, how can she be calm if she knows that Jin haven't told Eunsol that .....

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked angrily.

"Why? Should there be a reason for a kiss?" Jin asked.

"Oh yeah? Why? You kissed... just because you like to?"

"Why are you getting mad? You said you love me then I kissed you. You should be thankful."

"And why should I be thankful? You know how I feel. But do I know your feelings for me? And you just broke up with Eunsol. Am I your rebound here? What if y -"

Jin cut her once more by a kiss.

"Hey! That's the second time now, Seokjin!" Chaelin shouted.

"Why do you keep on counting?" Jin asked.

"Yah!" She punches his chest. Jin haven't let go of her. She is still locked in his arms, "You can't just do what you want."

"You are not my rebound. Keep that in your mind now. For the past few weeks, I realized I shouldn't have just accepted her. She kept on manipulating me."

He leaned in again which made Chaelin shut her mouth. She thought he leaned in for another kiss but no, he didn't. He whispered, "Do I have to tell you those three words? Words are only words, you can't tell if they are real or not. So, if you'd let me, I will just make you feel .... " he paused to kiss her ear, "I love you." making her shiver. And he started to kiss her from her ear, on her cheek, then to her chin. Lastly, he gently kissed her on the lips.

Chaelin comfortly closed her eyes and responded to her kiss. The two shared a passionate kiss for a short time.

After breaking the kiss, he hugged her tightly and asked her, "Remember when you saw us and she kissed me, like twice?"

Chaelin nodded.

"I never wanted to kiss her unlike how much I wanted to do it with you." Jin said making Chaelin blush. She's thankful she is hiding her face on Jin's chest.

***

*Chaelin's POV*

"Bang Chaelin! Come on doooooown!" I hear my brother shout. What the hell is his problem?

"I'm coming!" I thought I needed to tell him that. We're going to school together again. I hope he'll not see me smiling or blushing while walking to school. Because I'd like to reminisce the things happened that night.

*Third POV*

"Hey! Chaelin, are you listening?" Chanyong asked her sister who seemed like to be spacing out.

"Huh? Ah! Yeah.." scratching her head, she chuckled.

"Are you going to have lunch with us?" He asked. "Jin said he prepared food for lunch for the group, I guess you and Jinah are counted."

"Sure! Why not? I do't have to spend my allowance then?" She said, grinning.

Chanyong covered his sister's face and laughed at her, "You look scary when you smile like that. So stop it."