16 - Playground (Part 1)

It is weekend, what everybody has been waiting for! And he more they think about the holiday, they have happier longer weekend.

"Hey, wanna go to park today?" Rap Monster asked everyone.

"Sure! I'd love to!" Jimin excitedly answered.

"Should we ask Chaelin if she wants to go?" V asked.

"It will be fun to go together to the park! Chaelin shouldn't miss this." J-hope said. "Right, Chanyong?"

"She has always been asking me to go with her when we were still young because Mom and Dad never allowed us. That's why we had to sneak out on Christmas Day." Chanyong said.

"The day when you thought she was kidnapped?" Suga asked

"Oh yes! That was funny when we found out she got lost for following the ice cream truck. But we got so nervous when we couldn't find her." J-Hope said, laughing in between his words.

"That's when she met her first crush too!" Rap Monster proudly said. The oldest remembered it!

"Jungkook?" Asked V.

"No, we met here when our family transferred." Jungkook explained.

"Then who is that?" Suga asked.

"That guy was speaking in english! We didn't get to understand whatever he said, only chaelin did." He sighed remembering those days. "If I'm not mistaken, he visits Chaelin everyday before he left for America?"

"Yes, that was the saddest moment of Chaelin's life." - Chanyong

"You mean, when she got rejected by jungkook, that wasn't the first time she cried so hard?" V said who got elbowed by jungkook

"It might be funny for you, but she promised to herself she won't cry anymore because of a boy but she failed to do that." - Chanyong

"I remembered something!" Rap Monster said and added, "I saw that boy kissing chaelin while she was asleep."

"What?" Everyone asked in surprise.

"He kissed her on the cheeks when he went here to give his letter for Chaelin." Rap Monster said. He wanted to laugh but, no.

"I thought he kissed her on the lips. That would be funny! Too young to kiss someone." J-Hope said.

"Who's too young for a kiss?" Chaelin asked, shocking everyone on their seats.

"Hm. You. I mean! Us! Right, Rap Mon?" J-Hope said in a mode of panic.

"By the way, do you want to go to the park with us today?" Suga asked.

"Park? Why? Is there going to be an event to be held there?" She asked.

"There would be stalls there. You can buy your girl stuff there." Chanyong suggested.

"But, I don't need any make up, rings, necklaces or what." Chaelin said. "But since the playground is jsut a walking distance from the park, can we go there instead?" She asked.

J-hope noticed the weird dress up of Chaelin, "What are you wearing?!"

"Short? Hm ... Black suspender shorts and bustier crop top." She answered. Not really a weird dress up, but rather a new one, that made her look sexy, and more feminine.

"I've been telling you to wear that. What did you eat that made you wear that?" Chanyong asked. The clothes were his gifts for her two years ago.

"Well..." scratching her head, she continued "my clothes are not yet dry. We just had them washed yesterday."

"We can get them tomorrow, I think." Chanyong said. "Ah, before we forgot. What do you think? Are you coming with us?"

"Hmmm.. Sure! I'm done with my homeworks, anyway." She answered making her 'older brothers' happy. "I can't remember when was the last time we went ..." she remembered the last time when she went there, when she saw Jungkook talking to Jinhee.

"Hm?" - Rap Mon

"Ah, nothing! I'll just go up stairs to change my clothes."

"No need! You look perfectly fine now, Chaelin." V said making her blush a little. Hearing those words from the 4-D friend of hers is something new.

"Fine."

*at the park*

"Hey! Look at the seesaw! It is empty." Suga said. "Wanna try that, Chaelin?" He asked.

Chaelin said she wants to try everything so they started on the seesaw. Chaelin sat on one end, and Suga on the other end.

"Can I ride too?" V excitedly asked.

Chaelin moved forward and tapped the space behind her, "You can sit here! But there should be someone who'll sit with Suga, too."

Jungkook gave V a 'do-you-think-what-I-am-thinking' look and so he and V went to the two ends.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked her.

"Sure! Faster, or Suga will throw me up any time by now." Jungkook giggled and he took the place behind Chaelin.

"You won't hold onto me, right?" Without looking at him, Chaelin asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Like Suga and V?" Jungkook looked at them and the two laughed together. V was hugging Suga by his waist. The 4D boy looks so scared.

"Ahhhhhh~!" Jungkook and Chaelin screamed together when Suga and V lifted the two up without telling them.

"Yahhh! You should've given us a warning!" Chaelin shouted.

"Hahaha! There's no need for us to tell you before lifting you up." Suga said laughing at the two who are sitting at the other end of the seesaw.

Suga and V slowly put Chaelin and Jungkook's side down but immediately raised them up again.

"Hey! Suga! V!" Chaelin screamed.

By the sudden lift of Jungkook and Chaelin's side, Jungkook hugged Chaelin on her waist instead of holding tight on the handle. Chaelin felt it because Jungkook's arm was warm and her tummy is a little exposed because of her top. And because of this she said, "Suga, please put me down now. I will go to the swing next." And so Suga and V did.

"That was my chance." Young boy Jungkook thought.

-----

Hi! I am so happy you are liking/loving this fan fiction. I didn't expect that but that is what I am wishing to happen. It is not bad to wish or pray, right? cx

Someone from a different group is going to be introduced soon, so please wait :">

Thank you ♡