33 - The Accident

Summer. To be specific, summer vacation. Students love this season so much. Who doesn't? Besides the warm weather and free times they get because they don't have classes, they also spend their time to enjoy.

"Hey guys! Come here!" Rap Monster called everyone and they gathered at the living room. They are in Jungkook's house since his parents are not yet around and will be back two days after.

"What do you think of this place? It is near by the beach, and it has a pool. We can rent three rooms." Chanyong suggested

"Sure! Two rooms... Wait! I think two rooms are enough?" Suga realized.

"Yeah! One room for the boys, and one room for Chaelin and Jin's mother, the girls." J-hope agreed.

"You think so? Okay." Chanyong asked and so, everyone agreed.

"Look at the prices. It is pretty costly but who cares, right?" Jimin asked.

"Right! Right!" The others echoed

"Are you not inviting Jinah to come? Jin asked Chaelin.

"I can"t."

"Why?"

"She said she has a special occasion to attend to. I can't force her." She said.

"Okay then. Anyway, we can invite her if we get the chance to go out again." Jin said and wrapped his arm around her shoulders to squeeze her slim body.

"Who's going to prepare the food?" V asked making everyone laugh.

"Food is everything inside V's mind." Chanyong said, teasing the younger boy.

"Hehehehe ~ *^*" - V

"Maybe, I can do it with Jin's mom." Chaelin recommended.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked him. He knows it is alright since Chaelin is already comfortable being with his mother.

"Yup! Why?"

"I heard she is strict when it comes to cooking, or any household chore." Rap Mon teased her.

"No, you can't fool me. She told she doesn't know how to cook." Chaelin answered back making everyone surprised.

"Woooah!" Yeah, that's how everyone reacted.

"How did you know that?" Suga asked.

"Well, we talked a lot when we met last year. And I am excited to see her again!" Chaelinnsaid and squealed in excitement.

"Hey! Don't forget about our parents, Chaelin." Chanyong said while pouting, making everyone laugh.

"I will tell her to come to your house since your mom will be there too." Jin told her.

Two days passed, and it is finally their get away. They were so excited. The clothes and everything they will need are all prepared. They have packed several sets of clothes. Are they going on a vacation or they are going to live there like forever?

Meanwhile, Jin's mother woke up at 5am just to prepare herself and go to Chaelin's house to cook their food with Chaelin and her mother. She is excited since it is her first time to cook and she has to do it well. She quickly prepared herself and left her hotel unit.

As soon as Mrs. Kim reached the Bang's residence, she pressed the door bell. Chaelin warmly welcomed Jin's mom and they went immediately to the kitchen to start cooking. Mrs. Bang taught Mrs. Kim how to slice the ingredients first while Chaelin starts to cook the food to make it faster. They were enjoying cooking even though they are in a little hurry.