32 - Graduation!

Nothing can make him happier besides Chaelin when his mother came. He really missed her so much. But he would be the happiest person if only his father also came. But what can Jin do? He can't tell his father to stop working and just come back home. It is for him, too. If his father will stop working, how would he and his grandfaher be able to live? If only he has already finished studying and started workingt oe arn money.

Why do time fly so fast? It has always been like that when they are all having fun. Jin's mother came just like yesterday. But now, she is already leaving. But to be honest, she stayed in South Korea for two weeks. Two weeks just passed by like it was only three days.

"Good bye, mom." Jin bid his mother a good bye.

"Good bye my son. I really had fun." Jin's mom said while hugging him.

"Tell him to come home and visit me next time." He said.

"You know he'd love to!" His mom told him and turned to her attention to Chaelin, "Can I entrust my son to you, Chaelin?"

"Yes, mom." Chaelin said. Jin's mother told her to call her 'mom' rather than 'madam' or 'aunt'. His mom looked so happy about it so Chaelin did not complain anymore.

So, they watched Mrs. Kim walk away and henplane set off.

More problems, but the kids had surely learned a lot from it. But one impossible thing happened. Eunsol didn't appear in front of them even once from the day they accidentally met her at the restaurant.

One year had passed and the boys: Jin, Chanyong, Rap Mon, Suga, Jimin, and J-hope all graduated. "Hoorayyyyyyyy!" They shouted.

How happier can they get? Now they only have to wait for Chaelin, Jungkook and V to also graduate the following year.

"What are you going to take in college?" Chaelin asked Jin who was busy writing on his notebook. Jin didn't respond so Chaelin leaned closer to see what he is doing, "What are you writing?"

"A song."

"What is it about?" She asked.

"About the happy moments we had lately. Since I met you guys, until now."

Chaelin tries to peek in the notebook and reads few lines.

"First day, second day,
and even on holidays
We can't tell when we were all away
We all always stick together
Not even thinking that one day,
We'll go separate ways,
Realizing we can't be forever together"

"Yahhh! This is so dramatic! You said that you are writing about happy moments we all had together." Chaelin yelled at him after hitting his arm.

"You're right! Why?"

"Then why are those lines meaningful, but brings sadness to whoever would read it? Change them, okay?" Chaelin said.

"Just wait for the whole song, Chaelin. Later, help me with the tune. I brought the guitar with me today." Jin requested and continued to write.

"Okay!" Chaelin said and sat closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder before closing her eyes. She calmly and silently stayed lile thst for awhile.

Jin glanced at her and kiss her head, "You've been so clingy these past few days, huh. I noticed that. Well ..." He leaned his head on hers as he continues to write a song.

She lifted her head and looked at him, "Why? Is it wrong? Can't I?"

Jin chuckles and placed down his pen. He quickly put his arm around her slim body and hugged her tightly, "I love it, of course. It is just that, I might miss them when we can't meet on my college days."

Chaelin looked up again on him, pouting. "I knew it."

Jin quickly leaned closer and captured her lips. Chaelin involuntarily moaned when she felt Jin biting her lower lips as she was trying to push him away. Jin heard her moan and felt her lips form a smile. He caressed her shoulders and back as he let go of her lower lip but fastly captured her upper lip. The couples' eyes opened at the same time. They didn't plan it but it just happened. They looked at each other and remained silent.

Chaelin removed her hands on Jin's chest and hold her own, feeling her heart, beating so fast. Jin just kept his eyes on Chaelin's eyes, becoming more hazel in its color as the sun is slightly striking it. Jin also felt his heart suddenly beat so fast and heavily so he quickly broke their kiss.

They slowly distanced themselves from each other and sighed together making them look at each other and laugh. Are they some sort of, twins?

"Why do you keep on doing that?" She asked.

"What?"

"Biting my lips!"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Ehhh?" Chaelin moved a little farther and shouted, "Pervert!"

"Yah! I am not doing anything wrong. It is just a kiss." He defended.

She looked away and pouted. "Oh yeah. It was a kiss but you added some bites."

"Did you know that, I'll be living in a dormitory with Chanyong near our university?" Jin asked, changing their topic.

"Yes, I knew."

"And girls are not allowed there."

"And then?" She looked at him, raising her eyebrow.

"You can't go and visit."

"I will just wait for you here. Mom wont let me go there, anyway." She said.

"Unless Chanyong invites you or asks you to go. Your mom will let you." He has a point.

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah." Jin repeated, imitating her cutely.

"Oh, shut up! You knew I'll miss you." Chaelin said while pinching his cheeks.

"Hey! How are you guys doing?" Jimin said when he and everyone arrived.

"I think we shouldn't be disturbing them." J-hope said.

"Hahaha! Yes, I think so too." Suga agreed.

"Have you guys decided where to go this vacation?" Rap monster asked introducing the topic they all wated to talk about.

"Shouldn't we go to just a nearby resort?" Jungkook asked.

"Right! And somewhere we can afford."  V said.

"Is that really you, V?" Chanyong asked teasing V who just spoke like a matured guy. He always joke around so it is really new for him to talk seriously.

"Well, we think we can go at Jimin's aunt's resort that is located just at the other city. What do you think?" Jin suggested.

"Are we going to have a discount?" V asked. The real V has come back.

"Discount? Well.. I'll ask my aunt. Don't worry, about that." Jimin happily told his friend.

-----

Sorry. I am really sorry if I didn't update for days. Sorry *^*

Anyway, school is starting in a week. I won't be able to update again *^*
Thank you for not leaving this fanfic.
Please continue on supporting the story :) ♡

Ppyong!
- lovingseoul

Please Remember (BTS Fanfic Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें