7 - I Need You

Proofread: 160704 (yymmdd)

"How was Jungkook?" Jinah asked.

"Why are you asking?" Raising her eyebrow, Chaelin asked.

"Because he's there." Jinah said and pointed at a direction.

How can he be here? Chaelin murmured.

---

"Chaelin! Chaelin!" Jinah repeated as she shake her best friend to wake her up from daydreaming.

"Ah! Yeah. Yeah." Chaelin looked at everyone who was looking at her just holding her ham sandwich. "Yeah. Sorry, I was spacing out."

"Is there anything wrong?" Her brother asked. She shrugged her shoulders and took a bite on her sandwich.

Chanyong saw Jin coming with someone so he moved a little to the side where Chaelin is sitting to give Jin and his friend some space to sit on.

"Hey!" Jin greeted. "Eunsol asked me if she can eat with us and of course," he leaned in closer to Chanyong and whispered, "I can't say no." making Chanyong laugh.

"Ah, Chaelin!" Jin remembered he has something to ask to Chaelin so he told her to meet him after class. Chaelin's free after class so she accepted his request.

"Don't you wanna go home with me?" Chanyong asked.

Chaelin shook her head and said, "I can go home alone after. Don't worry. And besides," she looked at Jin and added "We won't take too long. I'll go home after an hour maybe or earlier."

***

Classes are over and like what Jin and Chaelin planned, they'll meet.

Jin decided to go to Chaelin's room and wait for her outside. He waited for everyone to leave the room before peeking inside the room. He slowly looked inside the room and he saw Chaelin alone inside on her seat.

"Hi!" Jin greeted as he entered the room and walked towards Chaelin.

"Hi!" She answered back.

Chaelin was still fixing her things on her seat when she said "Sorry."

"Hm?" Jin was just staring at her as she fixed her things.

"I am really slow. I am a turtle. This is the reason why Jungkook never waited for me." She said and placed the last notebook inside her bag.

"Jungkook? What do you mean?"

"I always asked him to come home with me. He'll say yes." She closed her bag and stood up. She kneeled down to check below her desk if she got everything. "He will say yes but, he never did really walk home with me."

"Maybe he's just in a hurry?"

"He should've told me he can't wait for me, and told me he has something else to do. Right?" She hanged the straps of her backpack on her shoulders and extended her arm, "Where's the song piece?"

"Oh! Here!" Then Jin gave the music book he was holding.

"Can you sing it?" She asked.

Jin gave her a "why should I" look. Chaelin raised an eyebrow on him and said "How would I be able to tell if it is good or not if I haven't listened to it?"

"Come on." Jin said and quickly grabbed Chaelin's wrist and started pulling her going to another room.

Jin brought Chaelin to the music room. He pushed her gently to the piano and let her sit. "Can you play it?"