48 - Final

"Yahhhh! Chaelin! How long are you going to be there? I need to pee now!" Chanyong shouted as he knocks at the door of their rest room. Chaelin has been inside for an hour already.

"Just wait a few more minutes. I'm already rinsing my hair!" Chaelin shouted back.

"When are you going to take a bath a little faster? It always take you an hour to clean yourself." He teased his sister. On the other hand, Chaelin quickly squeezed out the water from her hair and wore her clothes. She quickly stepped out of the rest room.

"Are we all done?" Mrs. Bang asked. She looked around their living room to check refresh her mind and think if they forgot anything.

"I think everything is already there, mom. We better hurry or we'll be late." Chanyong said and they quickly went out to their car.

Mr. Bang will drive for his family to the reception. They were already late for the wedding ceremony so they will just go to the after-party. Chaelin was already there that's why she took a bath before everyone in their house did.

***

"Thank you very much for coming to our wedding. We all know this was too sudden, but it just happened that ..... Just kidding!" Jinah said over the microphone, making everyone laugh. "Jimin and I has been in a relationship for 3 years now. And, yes  we are now married!" And everyone elegantly cheered.

"I really didn't expect that Jinah and I will end up together. We always see each other because she is my cousin's best friend. But after realizing all my feelings for her, I knew that this was destiny. We were destined to meet each other, even though we clearly knew each other as simply, acquaintances. Believe it or not, I saw the beauty hidden in those big mouth, I mean loud mouth. I.. I mean ..." then Jinah slapped his arm and covered her face with her hands. Jimin placed his arm around his wife's shoulders. "But look at her innocence. She is so cute and still, caring, although she can't comfortably show it." Their family and friends cheered and even echoed "Aww~"

"Psst!" Jungkook elbowed Chaelin who was silently watching her best friend and her cousin speaking in front. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay." Chaelin said.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and Chaelin gave him nods. "You've been looking at them just .. like that. You are so quiet."

"It is just that .... "

"Do you miss Jin? You are thinking of him again?" Chaelin gave him a nod again. Jungkook still cares for her because he still loves her. What can I do for her? To comfort her? Can I be Jin even just for ... a while? He thought.

Chaelin sighed and looked at the couple in front of her. "I really miss him."

"He will be back, Chaelin. You don't have to worry." Jungkook said, holding her hands together with his hands.

***

Chaelin finally has her work at company in the city. She works as an accountant of the company who produces ladies' bags. She arrives 30 minutes earlier than the time she is supposed to. She wanted to have a few minutes of break and rest before she starts her work.

"10 more minutes and I'll bring this records up, sir." Chaelin said over the telephone to her boss. He was asking it already even though the records were sent to Chaelin only on the day before.

"Okay. Hurry up, Ms. Bang. We need the records today so we cou,d check." The man said before henhunged up the phone.

"Why do they always rush me? They gave me these just yesterday and yet they expect me to pass it today?" She murmured to herself as she continues to total the expenses of their company.