44 - The Arcade

"Good morning!" Chaelin started her day with a bright smile. She loudly opened her windows before stretching out her arm to the air. "Ahhhhh~ How could my life be lighter than this? I feel so .... worry-less?"

"And why is that?" Suddenly, a man's voice echoed inside Chaelin's bedroom, making her almost jump off through her windows.

"Yahhh! Why did you .... Wait. Aren't you the same man as I met last night?" She asked.

Yongguk cleared his throat before giving her respect, "Yongguk, remember that."

"Ah, yeah. I'm so sorry. Yongguk? I don't remember you yet." She said, feeling ashamed as she can't remember her own cousin.

"Don't worry. Time will come that you will remember everything." Yongguk said smiling at her. Chaelin turned around to face the window again, to feel the fresh cold air gently hitting her skin. "How do you feel? Are you okay?" Yongguk asked, who was already standing right beside her.

"Of course! Why did you ask?"

"It is just that .... I know you are having a hard time."

"Well, not really." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "I haven't remembered everything but ... I guess I remembered the details I needed."

"Like?"

"Like who my friends are ......." Chaelin stopped to think further. "Wait! I was wrong. I know who my family is, but obviously not all because I don't remember you. I remembered what I wanted to do, where I wanna go, my wishes... And, my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, well.... He doesn't know." She said shyly, making Yongguk laugh. "You see, he also had an amnesia."

The last sentence shook Yongguk's mind and heart. "He also has an amnesia?" He asked on his mind.

"And he can't remember me yet but I'm sure, he will." She looked at him, smiling, and repeated, "He will. Right?".

Yongguk felt so regretful and ashamed for what he did but all he can do is cheer her up, and maybe fix whatever he did.

***

"Hi Chaelin!" Jinah who just came from her work visited her best friend. Sweet.

"Oh? I thought you are going to be 30 minutes late?" - Chaelin

"Yeah, but I asked the driver to driver a little bit faster." - Jinah

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" Jinah nodded her head and told Chaelin Jungkook is outside, waiting for her so Chaelin went out. She saw Jungkook sitting on the ground in front of their house. "Why didn't he just tell me before?" She asked on her mind.

"Hi!" Chaelin gave him a warm smile.

"Jinah told you?"

"Yeah. Why are you here? Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked while occupying the space beside Jungkook.

"Hm. Jin asked me to meet him tomorrow."

"Date?" Chaelin said to make the atmospehere better and comfortable. Jungkook placed his arm around her neck and pulled her closer . "You want some bromance, eh?"

"No! No! Ewww~" she said laughing.

"I'll make him remember you. Is it fine with you?"