25 - The Date (Part 2)

Jin and Chaelin stopped by Jin's house for a while to pick up his things for school.

"Wait for me here, okay?" Jin told her.

Chaelin nodded and gave him a smile before Jin turned around and started walking to his room.

Chaelin is sitting on the sofa. She looked around, exploring the livig room. It is pretty clean. All the things are organized well.

"I wonder if they have their maid or anybody to clean here?" She murmured.

"Nope, we don't have." An old man suddenly appeared and spoke behind her while she was looking at the photos around. "Hi there, young lady." He greeted.

Catching her breath, she holds her chest. "Yah! Grandpa, you surprised me! You shouldve created some noise when you were there."

The old laughed a little. "I am Seokjin's grandfather. Oh, you call him Jin right?"

Chaelin smiled and bowed at the old man, "Hello, grandpa. I am Chaelin. Bang Chaelin. No, Grandpa. I call him Seokjin too."

"And why is that?" He asked her.

"I just feel like I needed to.... to be different from other people." She answered shyly.

"Then you must be his girl friend, I suppose?" The old man said, making her choke on her own saliva.

"G-girl friend?" She stuttered.

"My grandson has been telling me and boasting about this girl he loves. Besides that, you are the first girl he brought here with him." He explained.

"He seriously did not bring any girl here before?" She was so surprised. She thought he could've already brought Eunsol there.

"Grandpa, can I borrow your grandson today?" She happily asked.

"Hm?" Grandpa knows what she really meant. She is just too cute and adorable.

"I, uh, can't stay alone in our house. My father, mother, and brother left and they'll be back later, this evening." She explained.

"Sure." He placed his hand on Chaelin's head and messed her hair, "make him happy, my dear. You have my blessings." And left to the kitchen.

"Blessings? Make him happy?" She repeated while feeling her cheeks getting hotter. "Kyaaaa~!" She squealed.

Jin came back with a small backpack on his back. "Let's go?" Chaelin nodded. "We're going, grandpa!" He shouted.

While going out of his house, he noticed Chaelin is covering her cheeks with her two hands. "Are you okay?"

Chaelin was still thinking about what Jin's grandfather told her. "I felt like he wanted us to get married already." She nervously whispered.

Jin didn't get an answer from Chaelin so he stopped walking and turned around to face her. Chaelin bumped herself of Jin's chest because she wasn't paying attention to the person walking in front of her and didn't know he stopped walking.

"Awww!" She said while caressing her forehead.

"Hey, you are day dreaming." He leaned closer.

"Yahhh!" She pushed his face away to prevent him from seeing her blushing face.

Jin chuckled and gave a peck on her forehead, "We're going. Go back to your senses, pretty."