Chapter 21

"Dennis!" Murray shouted. "Dennisovich!" Drac called out. "He's not in the room," Mavis said. "He's not by the pool," Wayne said. "He's not in this pot of soup," Frank said after eating a whole pot of soup. "Really, Frank!?!" Joey shouted. "How could you be eating in a time like this?" Johnny asked. "My son is missing!" "Where could he be?" Drac asked. "I don't know why I ever invited you!" Mavis shouted at Vlad.

Dennis then flew in front of Winnie and transformed back to normal. "Dennis!" Murray shouted. "There He is! Right there!" "Dennis!" Mavis called out. "Baby!" Mavis then picked up Dennis, spun around with him and hugged him. "My big boy!" Drac said. "Dennis, we were looking for you," Griffin said. "Dennis, we were so worried!" Frank said. "I am so happy to see you." "Dennis, that was amazing!" Said Joey as he ruffled Dennis's hair and kissed his forehead. "You really showed Bela who's boss." Thanks Uncle Joey," Dennis said before his vampire senses told him that more bat cronies were coming. "There's him mean friends!" Dennis then transformed into a bat and flew in the direction of the bat cronies.

"Papa Drac!" Dennis exclaimed. "I'm a vampire and a super hero! Am I cool now?" "Now? Dennis, you were always cool," Drac said. "Human, vampire, unicorn, you're perfect no matter what." "But since I'm a vampire," Dennis said, "can we stay here?" "Yes," Mavis said. Everyone then started cheering as Drac hugged Dennis. "But you have to know, we're gonna visit you here every holiday," Linda said. Johnny then walked over to Drac who handed Dennis over to him. "Dennis, I am so proud of you," Johnny said as he hugged Dennis and kissed him on the cheek. "Are you happy that I got my powers, Daddy?" Dennis asked. "Of course I am, buddy," Johnny said as he touched Dennis's nose making him laugh. "But you don't need to have powers to impress me. You're my little boy. I love you no matter what." Dennis smiled and the 2 of them started hugging again. Then Winnie tackled him out of Johnny's arms and started licking his face.

"Daddy, you just saved a human," Drac said as Dennis jumped into his arms. "All this pressure about when the boy's fangs are coming out," Vlad said. "Who cares? Mine came out years ago. Look." Vlad then pulled his teeth out of his mouth and Dennis laughed. "Okay, Dad," Drac said. "Put then back in before we all barf." Vlad then put his teeth back and ruffled Dennis's hair. "I'm sorry I possessed Kakie like that, Dennisovich," he said as he took Dennis out of Drac's arms. "Do you forgive me?" "Yes, Grandpa," Dennis said. Vlad smiled and gave Dennis a hug. "Hey," said Johnny. "Isn't it still somebody's birthday?"