Chapter 17

June 12, 2018
Mavis was packing up boxes in her room. She opened a drawer and found a picture of her and Drac. Mavis smiled and put the picture in the box in front of her. She tried to seal the box but ran out of tape. "I can do it," Dennis said from his room. Mavis heard him and entered to see Dennis standing on a tower of boxes. "I'm a bat. I'm a bat," Dennis said. "I'm a bat, I'm a bat, I'm a bat." "Dennis?" Mavis asked. "Huh?" Dennis said as he turned around. "What are you doing, sweetie?" "Uh, nothing," Dennis said. "Careful. Here, let me help you down," Mavis said as she walked over and helped Dennis off the tower.

"Mavis?" Joey asked as he and Johnny entered the room. "What's up guys?" Mavis asked as she grabbed Dennis and stood up with him. "We were coming in to check on Dennis," Johnny said as he walked over and gently rubbed Dennis's back. Mavis handed the little boy to him. "Daddy, I really don't want to move to California," Dennis said with tears in his eyes. "All my of friends are here in Transylvania." Johnny smiled and hugged Dennis tightly. "I know, honey," he said as he kissed his son on the cheek. "Mavis, are you sure we have to move?" "Mommy, please give Papa Drac another chance," Dennis begged. Mavis smiled and kissed Dennis on the forehead. "Okay sweetheart," she said. "I'll give your grandpa one more chance, but if he messes up again, we're moving." "Drac is doomed," Joey thought to himself."
A few hours later