Chapter 11

"Chocolate cereal," Drac groaned. "Are you kidding me?" "It's okay, Drac," Frank said. "It's because they love us." "Yeah, monsters are what's going on," Murray said. "Oh yeah. You should embrace it like I did," Griffin said. "I have a best selling workout video. Suddenly, Joey's phone started ringing. "It's Mavis," he said as he answered the call. "Hey Mavis." "Hi Joey," Mavis said before noticing where they were. "Why are you in a hearse?" "Family road trip," Joey replied. "The Drac Pack is here too." "Hi Mavis," everyone said. "Where's Dennis?" Mavis asked. Joey then reached down and put Dennis in view of the camera.

"Hi Baby," Mavis said smiling. "How are you?" Dennis then opened his eyes and saw his mom on the screen. "Hi Mama," Dennis mumbled as he took the phone. "I really miss you and Daddy." "Awwww," Mavis said. "Hey, little dude!" Johnny exclaimed taking a second to say hi to his little boy and then looked back at the road. "Why are you wearing a vampire robe?" Mavis asked. "Papa Drac made it for me," Dennis said softly. "Do I look good in it?" "I think you look cute in it, son," Johnny said. Joey smiled as he ruffled Dennis's hair and took his phone back. "So, how are you guys doing?" "We're having a blast!" Mavis said. "We just went biking and mini-marting. It's so fun here!" "That's great," Joey said. "Anyway, I'll talk to you later," Joey said as he handed his phone back to Dennis. "Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" Dennis exclaimed. "I love you!" "We love you too Dennis," Mavis and Johnny said before they hung up and Dennis handed Joey his phone.

"Did you hear that? She said she's having fun! Johnny's blowing it!" Drac exclaimed. "She's biking and mini-marting! She's gonna wanna move! I've gotta fix this kid now! Are we almost there or what!?!" "Okay, I may have taken a wrong turn a few miles back!" Griffin exclaimed nervously. "Don't get mad." "What!?!" Drac shouted as he pulled out his phone and failed to turn on the navigator. "Someone turn on the navigator for this thing," Drac groaned. "Look how light I touch it," Murray said as he took the phone and lightly tapped the screen. "Please enter your destination!" the navigator said. "Please! I'm begging you!"