Chapter 2

1 year later
Drac was painting when Mavis, Johnny and Joey came in. "Oh, hey guys," he said. "Todd, take a break." Todd then got up and walked out of the room. "So, what up?" Drac asked. "Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly," Johnny said. "Oh? We haven't done that in forever," Drac said. "Any special reason?" "No special reason at all," Johnny said before giggling suspiciously. "Right Mavy?" "What's his deal?" Drac asked. "He's silly," Mavis said. "It's just a beautiful night. I mean, if you don't want to..." "No, no, are you kidding?" Drac said. "I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you." The 2 of them then did dramatic jumps out the window and transformed into bats. "Dude, you almost got us caught," Joey said. "No kidding little bro," Johnny said. "Good thing Mavis had a coverup." "Also, wouldn't he die if he ate a whole bucket of garlic?" Joey asked. "No," Johnny said. "If anything, he could get sick."
Meanwhile with Mavis and Drac
"Oh honey, look at those fluffy clouds!" Drac exclaimed. "Remember what we played when you were little? Hide and go seek sharp objects?" Drac looked back and realized she was gone. "Oh okay," he said. "Regular hide and go seek." Drac flew around and tried to find her, but he had no luck. A few seconds later, he heard Mavis deeply breathing and flew over to her. "Honey?" Drac asked. "Are you okay?" "Yes," Mavis said. "It's just a little harder to catch my breath since I'm pregnant." "Yes, well I guess that would make it hard to... What?!" Drac exclaimed. Mavis then moved her wing out of the way and revealed her pregnant belly. Drac gasped with a big smile on his face. "Woohoohoo!" Drac shouted. "I'm gonna be a grandpa!" "And I'm gonna be a dad!" Johnny shouted.
1 month later
"Cause you're Daddy's girl or boy. Daddy's girl or boy," Johnny sang as he hugged Mavis's belly. "I'm hungry again honey," she said. "Could you get me some ice cream with anchovies?" Drac suddenly burst through the door at Sonic speed. "No no no no! You mustn't give in to your cravings! It's not good for the baby!" Drac exclaimed. "You need to increase your spider intake so he'll be able to climb ceilings properly, and eat lots of Sheep bile!" "I love you Dad but we don't even know if the kid's gonna be a vampire," Mavis said. "I'd be thrilled if the baby's human-y just like Johnny." "Human-y. With thousands of years of Dracula genes," Drac said. "Not gonna happen." "As long as the baby's healthy," Mavis said as she rubbed her belly. "Of course," Drac said. "A healthy little vampire." "Or human," Mavis added. "Yes, a human who can fly as a bat," Drac said. "Here just have some monster ball soup," Drac said as he handed her a bowl. "It's your mommy's recipe." "Awwww, thank you Dad," Mavis said as she started to tear up. "Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite." She then started crying as Joey entered the room. He froze when he saw the sheep. "You know what?" He said. "I'm not even gonna ask."