🌻*thirtyseven*🌻

I felt terrible the next morning. Not just the hangover, but my heart.

I mean, Lars was cute, and if you put his annoyingness to the side, he's a really nice guy. I don't really regret kissing him, but there was something I regret.

James. The tall blonde, the one who I caught staring at me always. The one who acted tough around others but was a total sweetheart to me. He caught me in the act kissing someone.

Let's be honest. I've always had a secret crush on James. He was super cute and mysterious, and I always thought he had a nice personality. Oh well, I fucked everything up.

Sitting up, I groaned at the pain in my head.  Sunny ran up to me, holding her hand out. "Take it, quickly and quietly. I can't lose my job because I gave minors alcohol."

Taking it, a gave her a small smile. "Thank you." I whispered. Jumping out of the bunk, I turned to Sunny. "I'm going to go to the showers. Do you know what time it is?"

She looked at her watch, her blonde hair covering her face. "It's only 5, so take as long as a shower as you need to." Shooting her a small smile, I nodded as I walked over to my suitcase full of clothes. Picking out a Misfits shirt and black shorts with black stockings, I sighed as I walked over to the bathroom.

Taking a good, long shower, I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. My auburn hair was fluffed up and my brown eyes seemed sad. But honestly, I couldn't care less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short filler as the next chapter is going to be a big plot development