🌻*thirtythree*🌻

Second week down. I thought, sighing as I laid on my bed. Sitting  up, I looked around. It was about 11 PM, I could tell, and we skipped the bonfire due to it pouring down after it pouring. I had a black tanktop on, with one of my many black leggings on. Yes, I mostly wore black, and you can't stop me.

My mind swirled with a bunch of thoughts. I looked out the small window on the top of the bunk, as I stared out at the night and the stars. I was a couple days since I kissed Cliff, and my mind had been swirling since then. It had been pouring the last couple of days, and I didn't see anybody since the ice cream situation, all I could talk to is Simon or Sunny. 

Stirring in my bed, I tried to sleep. Realizing I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, I grabbed my walkman out of my backpack and started listening to whatever started on my walkman. Sighing, I stared up at the wall, my eyes droopy. Falling asleep, Iron Man starting to blast as I fell asleep.

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?

Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
When he traveled time
For the future of mankind

As I heard the lyrics fade off, my eyes closed and my mind went to sleep as the music flowed into my brain.

(y'all this is just a funny dream to fill up the chapter)

"NOBODY WANTS HIM!" I sang the next lyric loudly. I was in the mosh pit of a Black Sabbath concert, right in front of Ozzy. I sang the lyrics loudly. Iron Man was the last song for the concert, and I was excited to see Ozzy. Yeah, I get it, Ozzy wasn't the only person in Black Sabbath.

But it was Ozzy, what can you expect?

All of a sudden, the concert ended. People started to leave, as Ozzy leaned down towards me. Handing something to me, I looked down at it as he walked away.

It was his round glasses.