🌻*thirtyfive*🌻

"If you hum War Pigs one more time I'm going to break your arms." Sunny threatened jokingly. Sticking my tongue out at her, I walked along side her.  Sunny towered me, as I was tall, but only 5'6, as she was 6'1. 

"Politicians hide themselves away," I sang. Cuffing me over the head, I laughed.

We talked about random things as if we were friends for the longest time, until we got to the cafeteria. Sadly, she had to cook, as I walked over to the dudes.

"WHAT'S UP, MOTHERFUCKERS!" I yelped as I jumped into my seat at the table, scraping my knee in the process. "FUCK!" I yelled almost as loud as I looked at the blood collecting at the knee.

Kirk looked at it and took 2 napkins, tied them together, and wrapped it around my knee, where the blood collected on the napkin.

"Thank you, Kirky." I wrapped my arms around him as his face turned red.

"'Thank you Kirky.'" James mocked as I flipped him off. "Anyways, why are you so energetic? You're usually in a moping mood because you missed the Ozzy Osbourne concert for this summer camp."

"Fuck off, we're not going to talk about that." I said as Jason looked up when he mentioned Ozzy Osbourne. "Anyways, Sunny said that we're going to have a free day, you know, like the ones we have once a week, and she said in the cabin, she remembered she had a case of beer in the office where she and the other counselors have their shit. She said she was going to sneak it out into the forest and that I could go there with whoever I want. I haven't had beer in such a fucking long time, so I was wondering if y'all would want to come?"

I could feeling Dave's gaze burning towards me, James and Lars feeling excited, Jason seeming curious... and... well... Cliff was Cliff.

Meanwhile, Kirk was to the side of me, watching my knee. The blood had soaked through, but he hadn't noticed, he zoned out.

"Hey, Kirk?"

"Yeah?" He snapped back into reality as he looked up at me.

"My knee, doctor Kirk."

"Shit!" He yelped as he grabbed a handful of napkins.