🌻*two*🌻

Walking down to my mom, I saw her pissed face. I have 3 light bags, with just the necessities. My mom was pissed because we were 'late', but also seemed happy that I was gone. She would be happy there were no kids in the house. I am 17, and My older sister is 19. She is a Metalhead like me, and we were great friends, unlike most sibling relationships. She moved out a couple months ago, which I'm sad about, but I still call her or send her letters.

Taking me by the arm, she yanked me out of the house, me almost falling. This happened a lot, I'm used to it. Putting my shit in the trunk and then sitting in the backseat, I pulled out my walkman. First off, I'm not sitting in the front with my mom. Second, if my mom gets angry for me listening to so called 'Satanic shit', she can go suck my ass.
I was hoping that I could have my walkman there, because then if I couldn't, I'd have to make friends. Not that they're bad or anything, there is a 99% chance that the people there would despise Metal. All my friends have been Metalheads or interested in Metal, that at times they would want to listen to my music. (I actually made it like this in the story because it relates to my life).
I saw my mom get in the front seat, then turning around to see what I was doing. Seeing my headphones over my ears, she just sighed, defeated. She knew, no matter what, she couldn't stop me from listening to what I want to.

1 hour into the 3 hours of traveling to the Summer camp, I started feeling sleepy. Goddammit, I can't fall asleep now.
2 hours and 30 minutes into the car ride, I couldn't take it anymore, my eyelids closing, Iron man playing my ears as I slowly fell asleep.

"Veronica! Goddammit, we're here." I heard my mom yell, as I opened my eyes. Groaning, I stood up and got out of the car, real weak from the sleep. My mom took out my bags and dropped them on the ground.

"Help?" I look at her, hoping she would help with my bags. She looked at me, confused.
"You did bring it out of the house, no problem." She said, seeming unhelpful. "Whelp, I've got to go. I have... to.. go to work... Bye..." She said, rushing into the car.

I was... shocked. I thought at least get a hug from her. "Mom!" I yelled, walking over to her, sad.

"Can I at least get a hug?"

"..."

"Fine." She said, scoffing, pulling me lightly into a hug, then getting back into the car. "I need to go to work... you.. you know.." She said, starting to drive off. Slowly and tiredly walking to my bags, I started thinking.

Wait, isn't she a teacher?

Shaking off my thoughts, I picked up a bag. The lightest one was easy to carry, but it was huge. Managing barely to carry the 2nd, I never knew how to carry the 3rd one. I wished I had help.

"Do you need help?"