🌻*six*🌻

JASON'S POV
As the guy kept yakking on, he seemed to come to a stop, Veronica stirred on my shoulder, seeming to wake up. She had only slept for about 20 minutes, but thank god, it only seemed the people at our table (James, Kirk, Cliff and Lars) had noticed .She woke up, her beautiful e/c eyes poking out, then turning up to my face. If she was embarrassed, she didn't show it. Still looking up at me, she greeted with a gentle "Hi."

"Nice sleep? Was it comfortable?" I joked with her, as she chuckled.

"It was a wonderful sleep. Never been better." She said, smiling as she got her head off my shoulder. "How was it, me sleeping on you? Embarrassed?"

"Nope." I said, smiling towards her. "Were you?"

YOUR POV

"Were you?" He asked, looking at me, smiling. Shit. Like hell I'm going to answer honestly.

"Nope. It was a wonderful sleep." I chuckled, as I heard the bald man, his name apparently Ronald.

"You guys!" Ronald pointed to our table. "You can eat now."

I stood up, going into one line. I got a burger and some fries, and some other things. Walking back to the guys, talking a lot with Jason, James, Lars and Cliff, and talking a bit with Kirk, who was being quiet reading his comic book while eating. Standing up, I put my tray back, and excited, I kept on talking with the guys, then I heard a bell ring.

"Whelp, that means we have to go." James said, looking at us. "I'll see you later, Veronica. We have a bonfire each night, if possible. See you then." James smiled, as the 5 of them walked into the mob, trying to get out.

It's either this or nothing, I thought. Walking into the mob, I kept on getting pushed around. Eventually, I got to the front of the crowd. Then, I felt hands on my back, then all of a sudden, I'm on the ground.

Shaking my head, I decided for the next days until I leave, I would leave late so that shit didn't happen again.

Seeing a flash of ginger in front of me, I saw a hand reached out to me. I grabbed it, being pulled up. Moving my hair out of my face, I saw a kind looking 6'0 guy, with long, ginger curly hair.

"You need help?"