🌻*thirty*🌻

"Maybe it's good?" I said, turning to Kirk, who was staring down at the mutant eggs. 2 hours went by from when I saw Simon, and here I was, at the food line, with Kirk, staring at the disgusting eggs.

"Maybe it's for me?" He asked, putting the smallest, terrible looking egg on his plate. Shaking my head, I sighed. 

"What color do you want your coffin to be when you die from poisoning?" I joked with him, taking 2 fluffy pancakes and throwing it onto my plate. Sprinkling syrup on the pancakes, I went back to the table. Throwing my plate on the table, and jumping into the seat, I brushed my auburn hair up into a ponytail and dug in the pancakes, only Jason, Lars and Dave at the table. James was talking to Cliff, who was getting food, and Kirk was now on his way. Stuffing my face, Kirk sat next to me, placing down 2 cokes.

"For you." He said, handing me the large cup of coke. 

"Thank you so much, Kork." I said, ruffling his hair, him sighing but then laughing. (Yes, I meant to spell it Kork. Fite me)

Watching him dig the fork in the small piece of the thing that didn't even look like an egg, he put it in his mouth, and gagged. Shoving it down his mouth, all he said was "Not for me."

"Do you know what we're doing today?" I said, finishing off the laughing fit I had when I saw his reaction to the egg.

"From what I heard, most of the day we're just going to be outside, but you need to make a group of.." He said, thinking. "7, I think. The group is needed for the reason that I heard we're making ice cream, or some shit like that."

"Ice cream?" I said, holding my fangirling in. I haven't had that in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i did a thing

look ma

i did it