🌻*eight*🌻

"Excuse me?" I said, pissed.

"You heard me. Isn't it satanic?" She asked. "I mean, the lyrics.."

"Is this random bullshittery you heard on the street, without you even listening? Is it satanic to like girls or boys, like me? Is it satanic to be here?" I said, fuming up.

"Well.. uh..." She said, seeming confused.

"Fuck off, I don't want to hear your bullshittery." I snarled, as the girls started walking in.

The counselor, Sunny, was around my age. She's about 19, and she was cool. And a metalhead like me. Walking through the door, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright guys!" Sunny announced, "We are going to the bonfire in 10 minutes, get ready."

My backpack was on my bed, so I reached to get out a Pink Floyd shirt. It will probably be real warm, so I won't bring a sweatshirt.

"All right, let's go guys! It'll get dark quickly, so we'll have to go now." Sunny kept on saying, trying to get us out. Hopping off my bunk, I got out the door, running a couple feet out, realizing it was cold as hell outside, but the cabin's door was now shut and locked.

I guess I'll go, I could of got a sweatshirt, but I'll handle.

Near the bonfire, there was stories going around, but I was bored out of my skull. I didn't want to go over to the gang, I was lazy.

I heard a 'psst' behind me. There was a couple people not around the campfire, but they were allowed less then 50 feet near the campfire.

I turned around to see Cliff behind me. Shivering, I stood up, walking over to him, freezing.

"Are you cold?" He said, looking concerned for once.

"N..N..No..." I shuttered, shivering real hard.

Taking off his denim jacket, he put his jacket around my shoulders.

"Thank you..."

Pulling me in, he hugged me in, trying to warm me up. Snuggling into his neck, he put his head on top of me.

Is this a crush?

"Hey, Veronica?" He asked.

"Y..yes?"

"Isn't Lars a dickhead?"

Chuckling, I closed my eyes, not thinking I would fall asleep.