🌻*twentyeight*🌻

Some time had passed after that, and now it was breakfast time. 

Sitting down at the table we always sat at, I was excited to see the dudes. Looking around, I saw Kirk sitting next to me. Lars was behind him, and they sat down with me. I was usually one of the last people, but it was only us 3.

"Where's James?" I asked, curious. James was always one of the first people. And besides, I really wanted to see him.

"With his girlfriend." He answered contently, seeming excited for something. 

G...Girlfriend? And why is he so excited?

I saw Jason run near me, seeming to run in my direction, arms open. At least someone is excited to see me.

Running past me, he wrapped his arms around a midget blonde behind me, kissing her on the cheek. "You finally came!" He exclaimed to the blonde behind him.

Pretending that I didn't notice, I looked to my right just to see Dave cuddling up to another girl.

No fucking way. I thought, pissed. At least I still had Cliff and Kirk. And Lars. Lars was fine. Walking outside, I knew I needed fresh air from the anxiety. I knew Cliff was outside smoking, maybe I could have a puff.

I walk outside, breathing in the fresh air. Walking around the outside of the cafeteria, I saw Cliff with a joint in his hand. I was about to jump out and jokingly scare him, until I fully saw him. Hand in hand with Sunny, the person I trusted most, he passed the joint to her, kissing her on her forehead.

Nononononononononono

Running inside, I saw Lars cuddling up to a 5'3 girl with brown hair and brown eyes, one of the bitchy girls that always hung around Tara. 

And then there was Tara herself...

cuddling

up 

to 

KIRK.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream. Before I knew it, I passed out in front of everyone.