🌻*ten*🌻

A nice, deep sleep, I woke up to the sunshine peeking out. Having a mini heart attack because I thought that I was kidnapped, then realizing I wasn't in my bed. There was a window right next to my bed, so I could see the sunshine perfectly. I assumed it was around 5, I smiled, realizing I had a bunch of free time because Breakfast was at 6:30. Reaching out to my backpack still on my bunk, I got out my walkman, looking through songs I could listen to. Choosing the song War pigs, I rested into my bed, comfortable.

"Showers!" I heard Sunny yell from the middle of the dorms. Bothering to look at the clock, I saw it was about six. Jumping off the bed, I was first to showers with my clothes, because I was already awake. Jumping into the showers, I turned the water on, it first coming cold then it warmed up. Sadly, they couldn't have 2 shower rooms, so we had to share a shower room. 

Fortunately, we each had a shower closed off, so thank god, we couldn't get raped by some random horny teenagers. Washing my long, curly, auburn hair, I smiled because I barely had a shower yesterday due to my mom rushing me out of our house.

Drying myself off, I quickly out on my clothes and rushed towards the cabin. 6:11, the clock said. Jumping on the bed, I got comfortable until I heard Sunny's sweet voice yelling for us to go to breakfast. Jumping off, I had a black t-shirt with light blue shorts on. Speed walking to the cafeteria, I was real hungry. Running in through the doors, I went to our usual table. I was the first, which was real lucky. Sitting down, I waited silently for the guys to appear. 

(One chapter where there isn't a cliff hanger)