🌻*fifteen*🌻

It was nice and warm outside, not like it was boiling though. I was enjoying my time with Kirk until I heard a yell.

"Time to go in!" I heard the shitty guy who ran the camp yell. Sighing, (with Kirk's help included,) I stood up. I walked towards my cabin. We had an hour to spend what ever in there, and I was not going to take it for granted. Jumping immediately on the top bunk, I made sure to fall asleep.

"ALRIGHTY GUYS, SOME OF Y'ALL ARE ASLEEP, SO PLEASE WAKE UP!" Sunny yelled, seeming excited.

It had been a little past an hour, I learned. Jolting up, I looked over to Sunny and what she was going to say.

"We are going to the lake!" She cheered. I was excited for that, but at the same time, all the other girls were excited to put their slutty swimsuits and attempt to tan and get sunburn. I would love for me to be swimming and their skin be as red as a tomato.

Looking through my swimming wear, I found a nice black swimsuit. Bikinis aren't for me, as well as colorful swimsuits aren't for me. Putting on flip flops, I walked outside, ready to go to the lake.

"Come on ladies, let's go." I heard a pissed Sunny inside. Looking down on my chest, most of my cleavage wasn't showing (Thank god,), and on my black swimsuit, there was a white rose on there.

Sighing, Sunny walked outside. "Hi." She said, seeming tired.

Chuckling, I asked her "They're annoying, aren't they?"

"Oh my god, guys! Have you heard of this amazing vocals? My 23rd boyfriend is so sexy!" She mocked them.

"AH! BUG!" We heard screeching inside. Sighing, Sunny walked in, calming them all down.

Looking to the right corner of my eye, I saw Dave leaning against his cabin, his curly ginger hair blowing in the air. He had swim shorts on, and he was looking to the left.

He was looking cute, but he didn't notice me.

Please, notice me.