🌻*one*🌻

Walkman, Clothing, Swimming clothing, books, toiletries, everything else that I needed for the rest of the summer? Check. Band merch?
Looking down at my chest, I had a Black sabbath t-shirt on, and I made sure I had plenty of band merch in my bag. To show all the other girls that I wasn't one of them, goddammit.
I had a couple bags with me that weren't  too heavy, which was good. But then again, sleep deprived me could barely carry my Walkman, so I'm going to try not to sleep during the car ride. That'll be hard, since it's a 3 hour ride.
Why was mom sending me? Well, probably of the music I listen to. Extremely christian, very paranoid and over protective, she got pissed when I started listening to Metal 3 years ago, when I was about 14. Never bothering to listen to the music's lyrics, she always thought it was satanic, and blamed people around us and compared me to the blonde (if you are blonde I'm not pointing to you, I'm dirty blonde and I don't act like them and I bet you don't too) bitchy girls, saying the shit they listen to is the music I should be listening to, but fuck pop. 
If you are thinking about my dad, he's cool. He listens to Metal like me, and isn't over protective or paranoid or extremely religious whatsoever, exactly why mom divorced him when I was 13. I'm lucky to even visit him, even if it is every other weekend.
Now why the hell am I going to this cursed thing called Summer camp? Probably because my mom hates me. I mean, I would love to spend time away from my mom, but like this? Hell no.
"Veronica, get your ass downstairs! We've got to go!" My mom screeched from downstairs.

Yup, Veronica is my name. Don't fucking forget it.

(And.. that's it for the first chapter. Did I do good? Please, vote it if you think it was. Stay awesome, Metalheads.)